Interview with Tytler and Phoolka

Guest Sony

I pray for both of them, that god may bless them with love in their Life and may they be able to see their True Selves.

Singh Ji You are right that we should pray that they see the light........but unfortunately what they did was very huge as compared with a tramp who was drunk........sure we are all gods children but when injustice had been done...guruji thought us to fight it.....however i don't agree with board bashing them...thats not gonna help at all...and it won't do any harm to Jagdish Tytler and his crew....All we can do is go about letting people know how these criminals are and the crimes they have committed towards humanity ....not only because sikhs were the victims but in general...............................

.one day they will pay....maybe not today....but who knows when.....but pay they must...insted we pray for strength to overcome these evil doers......my 2 cent...

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The things he did cannot even be put in this forum - I will send u a pm - which has details about what he did.

Would you please send this information to me aswell? I would greatly appreciate it.

I think this video was actually trunkated, I have seen another version, and I believe that is the full version, in the end he does threaten him. I will see if I can find it and post it up for you.

However with Tytler saying you are nothing to Mr. Phoolka, we can see just how much respect he has for others. btw, i didnt know he was a Sikh, not until I saw his Kara... :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

He was adopted by some Christian missionary, who gave him his own surname 'Tytler'. I don't know his biological family background, but he was raised at a Christian childhome....that i am preety sure about. can't be more than 2% chance that he was born in a Sikh family...so we can safely conclude otherwise.

Karas...it is a "fashion" to wear kara now-days..