HOW KARAM STARTED

MokhamSingh

2 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

This such a beautiful message to read- the guru ji who wrote our karam, he can change them whenever. 

I've been begging guru sahib and truly believe that guru sahib can save my marriage but it's been so long. Why isn't guru sahib showing his kirpa? ??

Just because Guru Ji isn’t doing things, the way we want, doesn’t mean that he’s not listening. Guru Ji’s wisdom and love, is beyond our comprehension.

If you have asked Guru Ji for something, then just have faith, and see what develops...

18 hours ago, MokhamSingh said:

Just because Guru Ji isn’t doing things, the way we want, doesn’t mean that he’s not listening. Guru Ji’s wisdom and love, is beyond our comprehension.

If you have asked Guru Ji for something, then just have faith, and see what develops...

Thank you so much for your reply veer ji, Ive been keeping faith for many months but keep finding myself with negative outcomes i.e. receiving divorce papers. My heart still keeps telling me to trust Guru ji and saakhis like your post encourage me but not seeing physical evidence of Guru ji helping me is causing my anxiety to go crazy. ? i just want to find a way to know guru ji is listening and is on my side. I have took hukamanmas but they all vary. I feel so lost with what to do

5 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

Thank you so much for your reply veer ji, Ive been keeping faith for many months but keep finding myself with negative outcomes i.e. receiving divorce papers. My heart still keeps telling me to trust Guru ji and saakhis like your post encourage me but not seeing physical evidence of Guru ji helping me is causing my anxiety to go crazy. ? i just want to find a way to know guru ji is listening and is on my side. I have took hukamanmas but they all vary. I feel so lost with what to do

Gurbani has the power to change other people’s thinking towards you!

Sri Sukhmani Sahib can change the way other people treat you!

Give it a try...plus it will remove your anxiety and negativity!

18 minutes ago, MokhamSingh said:

Gurbani has the power to change other people’s thinking towards you!

Sri Sukhmani Sahib can change the way other people treat you!

Give it a try...plus it will remove your anxiety and negativity!

Thank u so much, I've been doing sukhmani sahib daily for a week or so now. 

Today I was feeling a bit demotivated but thank ur msg ni aya has inspired me again. Thanks once again. 

Have u had any experiences with sukhmani sahib? 

12 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

Thank u so much, I've been doing sukhmani sahib daily for a week or so now. 

Today I was feeling a bit demotivated but thank ur msg ni aya has inspired me again. Thanks once again. 

Have u had any experiences with sukhmani sahib? 

There is a book, in Gurmukhi, as well as in English. The nine special features of Sukhmani Sahib, by Guriqbal Singh...

Well worth reading, it will clear your doubts and answer your questions!

If you do a google search, you can read or download the pdf...

41 minutes ago, MokhamSingh said:

There is a book, in Gurmukhi, as well as in English. The nine special features of Sukhmani Sahib, by Guriqbal Singh...

Well worth reading, it will clear your doubts and answer your questions!

If you do a google search, you can read or download the pdf...

Awesome this will keep my mind occupied. Thanks soo much