Play may feature at another venue

stopsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Okay a little update, (to make a short story long) i was eating thew tasty Rajma Chaval, and i decided to read the newspaper whcih had been theown into the paper recycling box at ur place, SO i went and picked it out and put it on the table (Okay Im getting to the point now)

And in it I read about the protest, and it said that Sikhs had been protesting against the play, PEACEFULLY for several days, and the theatre had now cancled it...

Seems like Big news, as I don't live in Uk n got it here :wub: (was a short article though?

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For many years Sikhs have wanted recognition not only in the media but around the world. Now that the regonition is there (being broadcasted in many forms) maybe it is a good thing that the play is to be said be shown at the Old Rep Threatre in brum... That way we would get more recgonition as sikhs? :T:

BTW, I am in NO way for the play to be shown!!

Where is the recognition for Sikhs in that ? I doubt the play write is nothing more than a pseudo Sikh who professes to be of the Sikh faith just to justify the fatuous production.

Take the play off unless she gets rid of any situational moments in the Gurdwara. Then by all means she can put her play back on. Not that it will do any good because the critics panned it left right and centre last week as being rubbish.

If the new theatre company will not withdraw the setting of the Gurdwara,]

we will continue our fight.

The Gurdwara is the residence of The Guru.

We must not let it be tarnished by the filth which resides in the mind of Gorapreet Batty.

Chardi Kala Sikhs gave their lives for the Guru.

I can imagine thousands of Sikhs protesting and the British public will

see what it is like to upset Sikhs of Vaheguru.

The play has just begun....