Picture of Shaeedi Degh!

Guest learner singh

Guest learner singh
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

learner singh jee can u pls tell me why u post such topic wich majorty sangat in this form dosent like all this ,veer pls dont mind this is all wrong jee  :D

Veerji,

Sorry for inconvenience but I didn't know that one picture can cause trouble here. I take this forum as Sikhism forum and "Shaeedi Degh" is a part of Nihang tradition and you can visit any Nihang and ask them about it.

I just posted as picture only. There is no description with it where I have written that you should start consuming it when you see this picture. I think we are trying to become bit more offensive here.

if shaheedi deg is what i';m thinking it is (bhung) then that picture is not of shaheedi deg, if they are real nihungs, as all nihung dals have banned bhung and all intoxicants.....regards

learner singh its quit a honest question why would u post suc a controverial pic, its not nihung tradition, its the tradition of the deprived...... read the nihung maryada of a different site other then those agent sites

yah obviously we can visit ne nihung singh and ask them but we knwo the answer and its ano shaheedi deg is nto part of it

but ur statement would be valid if it said visit ne nang and ask them

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veer learner singh jee i do belive that u also belive in akal takht sahibs rules and regulation

and it has said not to have any type of bhung and all intoxicants, and even all nihung dals have banned it so we should not potray anytype of such things in form or site wich can give a negative and contervaersial effect so a request and benti first to MYSELF and then others not to post or talk abt all these things so that the topic starts from here and ends personally i think u got me what im saying brother rolleyes.gif