Picture of Shaeedi Degh!

Guest learner singh

Guest learner singh
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veer learner singh jee i do belive that u also belive in akal takht sahibs rules and regulation

and it has said not to have any type of  bhung and all intoxicants, and even all nihung dals have banned it so we should not potray anytype of such things in form or site wich can give a negative and contervaersial effect so a request and benti first to MYSELF and then others not to post or talk abt all these things so that the topic starts from here and ends personally i think u got me what im saying brother  rolleyes.gif

Well, its online and I don't think there is any "Rehat Maryada" which prohibits us to do so... I believe if you hide something then it becomes ignorance for whole life and on the other hand if you discuss then you can learn a lot...

But I noticed that it was offensive for most of you so I won't post it..... :T:

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh,

Before anyone starts labelling me as such and such, let me make it clear that I have affiliation for any sikh sect, group, jatha, samparda, to the extent that their views and practices fall in line with my view of gurmat.

With regards to the picture, whether it is up or it isn't up; it shouldn't make a difference. The fact that the notion of it being offensive to some was brought forth is enough.

Secondly, from what I read in the newspapers, nihangs have not "banned" the use of bhang/apheem etc. They have banned the selling of it. Meaning they don't want nihangs to become drug traffickers. From what I know, apart from harianvela (where I know people who have seen with the making of the concoction with their own eyes) every other dal still supports the tradition.

I am not going to comment on it being right or wrong. I am just mentioning my, intentional unbiased thoughts.