Was Sahib Singh Bhangi a great soul?

https://www.thesikhencyclopedia.com/sikh-scriptures-and-literature/writings-by-non-sikhs-on-sikhs-and-punjab/sri-fateh-singh-pratap-prabhakar/

Ram sukh rao provides some fascinating insights into the life style of the ruling class of early 19th century. According to him, nobles lived in forts like havelis or mansions. Ram Sikh Rao had an interesting comment on the house of 
Sahib Singh Bhangi. He says that it was like the house of the poor (gharibon-ke-kothe) without any of the features generally associated with the residences of the aristocracy. Even the big zamindars constructed their houses along with underground chambers (tah-khanas) or (sard-khanas)

On 6/11/2021 at 2:33 PM, shastarSingh said:

dallysingh101 veerji

What do u say about Sahib Singh Bhangi?

He could hv easily lived in a big mansion but he lived in a small poor house.

Veer ji, I don't know anything about him, but I have heard that the Bhangi misl had very bad elements within. I know some of them killed Jassa Singh Ramgarhia's brother over loot (according to Rattan Singh Bhangu). They were in charge of parts of Lahore prior to Ranjit Singh and were acting horribly, hence the citizens of the town begging Ranjit Singh to take over.