Still living with my parents at 40 doesn’t make me a failure

Premi5

On 10/2/2021 at 11:16 PM, dallysingh101 said:

It's game over when you start doing this. 

Plus, what happens often when you're in a culture where relationships are essentially taboo, is that you don't really see real ones growing up, that will reflect your own later experiences; and thus indirectly pick up on strategies for the long haul through osmosis. So you imagine what it will be like, and most of us when young, find it hard to tell the difference between saccharine, stylised portrayals in movies, and real life. Women are especially susceptible to this.  Has anyone seen broads watching a 'dramatic' TV series or movie? F**king straight mesmerised! You know even many of our very own mothers are like that! lol

Throw in the western world's selling women of colour dreams of a fulfilling career that use them as exotic eye-candy until they get past their sell by date (i.e. no longer look 'well fit bruv' and can be replaced by a younger model that looks: 'well fit bruv') - what do you expect?  

Plus some women need to be told:

"Are you perfect?" 

"No!" 

"So why are you looking for someone perfect?"

"Because the fairytales said so!"

"..........groan......"

Not just colored women I think

On 10/3/2021 at 2:11 AM, Jai Tegang! said:

It would be a great to have an internalized, well networked, match-making service available for all ages and lifestyles within our community. Something that goes beyond shaadi.com and instead becomes an essential first step to finding a suitable partner. Better matches and fewer frustrated singles.

I tell you what. I think it is sometimes easier for an older bloke to get a broad than a younger one. Providing he hasn't slobbed out. 

By that time, the older birds have had some self-conceit knocked out of them, and get desperate.

Also, the girls family usually suddenly do a volte face too, and all their fussiness disappears when they face the stark reality of their princess (who is now getting on) not finding a geezer. Then some start opening up a bit, not being so rigid on caste or race even.  Allowing criminal records and that. It's hilarious when you think about it! lol   

Waheguru's creation makes me laugh sometimes. lol