Rainsbhai in Vancity

Japnaam Singh

It was amazing.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

And I wasn't even there for the entire ransbaee.

I left at 2am, because I had to go to school today, but even when I left, the parking lot was still pretty full... I'm assuming that it was filled with people who were planning to leave earlier, but couldn't pull themselves away.

Bhai Manmohan Singh did keertan for THREE full hours. His voice was so loud and intense during all three hours, that I assume he could've gone on for the entire ransbaee. He started at 11pm and ended at 2am. (I was planning to leave at around 12:30 myself, because I made a decision to stay until Bhai Manmohan Singh finished... little did I know that he was going to go gone on for 3 hours, instead of the 1 and a half hours that I had expected).

Even when someone talked to him after he finished about how long he did keertan, he didn't realize that he had gone on for that long. He only planned to do keertan for 2 hours I think... but just kept going and going...

Master Niranjan Singh Jee did really awesome keertan as well. (Right before Bhai Manmohan Singh) His voice is so mellow and soothing....

So overall the ransbaee was really good! I hope that they organize more midweek ransbaees in the future.

whateverrr.. when people say vancouver sangat it literally means surrey sangat :wub:

i was pretty amazed at how many people turned out... i got there at about 11 and was expecting a basically empty parking lot, not much sangat, etc. based on the facts that it was the middle of the week, this was the first time such a program was taking place, the program wasn't publicized too much, etc..

when we got there the parking lot was TOTALLY full, we barely found a spot to park... there were even cars parked on the area in front of the door where there are no parking spaces!

and yeah... bhai manmohan singh jee was awesome, he looked like he was so happy while doing keertan... too bad it wasn't recorded.