Making fun of Guru Gobind Singh ji!!!

sanj singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ye man i just wanted 2 atleast let them noe that u noe respect utha's religion if u wnat respect for yours so ye and again im sorry ya'll about wat i did im shamefull about that but i was just too angry 2 even think...fatehi ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ye man i just wanted 2 atleast let them noe that u noe respect utha's religion if u wnat respect for yours so ye and again im sorry ya'll about wat i did im shamefull about that but i was just too angry 2 even think...fatehi ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i just read ur post on that link ....

.... couple of things.....

................................................ LOL.gif

........... :TH:

one should respect other religions there is a strory

Maharaja Ranjit Singh was a very good, just and strong ruler. Once the hindus came to him and said that the muslims have their prayer during early hours in the morning (i suppose the also have to pray during amritvela) and their is a very loud cry from the mosques which spoils their sleep. The hindus pleaded Maharaja Ranjit Singh to put a stop to this. Maharaja Ranjit singh replied that he could put a stop to this provided the hindus would personally go up to the muslims everyday early morning and tell them its time tp pray! :wub: )))) grin.gif :nihungsmile: :e: ^_^ :TH:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

im having a feeling they shut down the topic but im not sho' cuz wenever i cick on the link it says error post not found so ye..but if any1 noes fo' sho' plz let me noe :wub: thanxz..fateh ji!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Here is the link for the home page.

http://community.channel4.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...57&f=8476000511

My friends that particular forum does have a few idiots but there also a great deal of intelligent and sopisticated people who take part in it. Therefore I think it is a good place to teach people about the goodness in Sikhi, especially when the government of India has managed to give us such a bad name around the world. Also much damage has been done by negative media reports about the Air India bombing as well as the violent display at the Birmingham theatre.

That particular thread has been deleted but I'm not happy about them deleting it though, they could've just edited the offending comments. I had written a post which took me quite some time about Guru Gobind Ji and that has been deleted aswell, so i've written a post to complain.

http://community.channel4.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...11&m=4740069921

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well i agree with u 2 sanj singh ye its true we should be telling them about sikhi but hey bro we aint gonna sit there watchin people say BS about our holy soul like Guru Gobind Singh Ji man we respect our guru's more then we love our lives and we cant ju sit there and watch people run there mouthes like that...liek wat do u think that "hotgirl" knew about sikhi?? she was just there making fun and pulling out stupid points of her own..we dont need to prove ourselves good infrnt of nobody ....yes its true that the indian govt. made our rep' go bad well whoever wants to look at it throughly can come 2 this website and argue on it over here but not on ANY COMMERCIAL WEBSITE LIKE THAT!!...thats wat theses websites are made 2 talk about sikhi and we WILL NOT beeaar any one talkin Bs aout our guru'z like that.......and if some one really wnats to noe about sikhi i dunt think theyll just str8 up believe the indian govt.. if there smart theyll look everything thru and then believe some1..so ye im sorry if im beina bit mean or harsh but ye i just really didnt liek wat was being done and im happy they shut da post down befo' 58 hours or i was ready 2 take further action....and yes sanj singh we respect that you want to open posts talkin about our utu'z but plz do that on our sikhi websites becuz thats wat there made for dont jus go on any random website and open a post about such holly ppl ok plz..becuz that is like dropping a diamond in the dirt..fateh..and im very very sorry if i in any way a rong plz frgive me...gurfateh!!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

>

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!