Need Help with my life.

Guest RV Singh

Guest RV Singh

WaheGuruji ka khalsa

WaheGuruji ki Fateh ЁЯЩП

┬а

WaheGuruji recently Blessed me with Amrit and by his grace, i have been reciting and learning Gurbani and kirtan since the age of 5 (22 now) but my life is filled with problems, i have not recieved any happiness until now. I got anxiety and depression due to overthinking. I am afraid that my faith will start to shiver this way ЁЯЩБ what do i do ? I do path by his grace whenever I have time (besides my daily nitnem) Maharaj ji takes kirtan seva from me as well. But i am still suffering from so many Financial problems.┬а

I don't know if i would be able to survive with this mind.

Chint bhavan man paryo humara ЁЯЩБ

┬а

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Someone

Vaheguru,

┬а

Most people read only Bani but don't do Simran abhyas along. Without Simran the thoughts, our mind will never get peace. So the problem are the thought, because of them you got anxiety and depression. Do Simran on regular basis, and when you do Simran focus on your voice saying Vaheguru and nothing else. Do Simran loudly bol ke, not in the mind only.┬а

So many read baani but even in gurbani it's written that only reading Gurbani is not the actual point. Only through reading the andar di mail, will not go. Search these shabads in gurbani Apps :

рикриориирй│ рикриЧриЬ

рикрикриери╕риириЕ

So start doing Simran on a regular basis.

ри╕ри╕ри╕ри╕рик риХриХридриорио

┬а

Dhan Vaheguru Sahib jio wishing you health, safety and naam Di daat Ji :)

Guest Guest 007

Hang in there, also see if any supplements help if you over thinking. Natural stuff like ashwaganda helps.

┬а

And of course continue ardass that u don't worry as much and accept what you do have. Try a Jaap too, that will help