TV program on bezhti

kurtas

posted on Sikhnet. Would be good if we could get a few media savvy Sikhs on this to give our side of the story.

Moderator Note: If you are interested then please contact this person directly. Everybody has already expressed their views about the play on the forum with nothing new being added. Due to this the topic has been closed. Thanks.

Sat sri akaal to everyone.

I wanted the gather the viewpoint of a few people here.

Firstly, I am researching for television company which is currently in the middle of a production concerning freedom of speach. One of the topics of the programme is the Bhezti play.

I wanted to know if anyone from this forum, preferably from the UK wishes to express any views on this programme.

We are looking for opinions from all corners, whether you are for the cancellation of the play, against the cancellation of the play or if it doesn't really bother you. Please get in touch.

If any of you were at any of the protests or know of anyone who was there then please get in touch also.

I can be contacted on sukhdoal@hotmail.com

Thank you.