Check it out!!

Guest JSS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japmans fluff kinda reminds me of the fluff that the Grinch has... although japmans isn't as green... still looks very similar... :nihungsmile: ... maybe he can play in the sequel "The Grinch Stole Christmas, Then My Wallet"

..."although japmans isn't AS green"...that's key everyone..some would say i even tend to resemble...SHREK.....

And i do more than steal wallets..

i steal your heart awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Guest noonespecial

(alright, since ADMIN edited my last post...which is TWICE in two weeks...I feel like rebel)

Apparently you two are gay...which doesn't surprise me because you're from the East.

hey noonespecial...

it's got nothing to do with being from the east....in fact...i think it has everything to do with the west....

before heera and japman went to west samagams...they were totally legit....then vancouver, edmonton hit...and everything changed....

Guest noonespecial
do ju feel like ref too?

....NOW I do. hee hee!

And to JSS Veerji,

for the record, it's got nothing to do with the West. In fact, it might have nothing to do with the East....it might just be that these two fruitcakes just enjoy each other's "company."

The reason I said it was the East because a while I remember YOU being on my case for not smiling enough....kinda made me wonder about you. ..

....in fact I still do. grin.gif