Sikh Shaheed

Vahe Guru ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Kee Fateh!!

Can anyone tell me that Are we getting smarter than sikhs in Guru ji's era or do we even think why so many singh were massacred. Why Guru Gobind Singh Ji sacrified his entire family for? What about the great warriors of Sikh religion why they fought and proceeded to sachkhand? Were they crazy or they just wanted to suicide? What was the source of their power working behind them that they fought with such abravery that even enemy couldn't rest without praising their bravery with which they fought and did maximum damage to enemy.

They did everything just for us so that we could see a daylight today as Singhs and Kaurs. Why we don't have gutts to fight for our beloved Sikh religion and identities.

Don't rely on so called sikh politicians to enlighten your mind with great speeches because they are not for sikh religion but they are satisfying their greed of power and money. They don't care what we want they know what they want. They know which way they can make more out of us as we don't have courage to ask a question to them and even if someone does that they get rid of such people easily.

Please think of all the sikhs in jails who haven't seen a daylight since they were captured. These politicians haven't done anything beside making bog promises. Promises won't get jailed sikh out of there (jails). If politicians wanted they could have done so much that we would be proud of them but instead politicians have limited themselves to promises only. Bring politics under sikh religion only then we can survive.

Think of the great mothers who wore garlands of their little ones around their necks but they never converted religion. Maternal sacrifice is beyond explanation but GREAT was those mothers who saw everything and had so much faith in Guru Nanak that they overcome all the difficulties and attained Guru ji warm hug.

Are we smart enough to say that I can shave my head or beard this way or in that style and only then I would look attractive. Oh Bhai, Guru is great he know how should you look and please don't alter his gifts. Please don't dare think of going against his will and try not to outsmart him because you can not win.

If anyone know how to persuade Sikh kids from killing kesh or if some gurudwara have honoured sikh shaheed then share it and pass the word around. Try not to forget great martyrs of sikh religion because of whom we are talking here at this day...and read Bani everyday!!

Guru Fateh!!

HSB