Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa 'manochal'

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATHE

PARNAAM SHAHEEDA NU

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REMIND THE SANGAT JI THAT BABA JEES SHAHEEDI DATe IS CUMMIN UP, ON THE 28 FEB, THERE IS A PROGRAM HAPPENING AT TIVIDALE GURDVARA FROM 28TH TILL 6 MARCH IN REMEMBERANCE, I WILL UPDATE WILL THE DETAILS,(SEHJ PAAT)

ALSO PROGRAMME HAPPENING THIS SAATURDAY, FOR BHAGAT RAVIDAAS JI,

I THNIK BHAI BALBIR SINGH JI (DAMDAMI TAKSAL) VALE WIL BE DOING KATHA AND OTHER SINGHS FROM TAKSAL MAY ALSO BE ATTENDING,

NOT SURE BUT WILL HAVE FULL DETAILS BY TOMORO

PULL CHUCK MAAF KARNI

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATHE

:e: :e: :e: :e: :e: :e: :e: :e: :e:

Note : Next time don't use FULL CAPS.

Baba (as he was called with affection) had given his father a Cyanide capsule so that when police picked up Babas's Bapoo Ji, Bapoo Ji didnot had to go through much pain.

Such was the foresight of Baba.

No other Kharkoo Singh was addressed to as Baba.

Here I will also like to point out that some people from the region said that Baba was a bad person. Baba was not a bad person. The police many a times impersonated as Baba and ransacked peoples houses and played with izat so that people start hating Baba. The normal dirty tricks. The government is playing even now by coming out with books about singhs with Kharkoo Ideas as they have done recently with a book by a Baman Corrupt Hindu (Hindu = Bad person in Arabic)

But the people who actually knew Baba knew what real Baba was.

In one encounter with the police Baba Single handedly took care of five jeep loads of CRPF. Often he used to say that he doesnot know how he managed to do it. He said that it was as if he was accompanied by a whole lot of singhs with loads of ammunition.

He was a great bhagat and did Slok Sehshkriti and Salok Mahal Nauvan in his nitnem.

Also I will like to add here that Baba mostly travelled on foot and carried his ammunition on the back. His treks were normally 15-20 kms a day.

The police was so scared of that they even shot him while he was laying shaheed on the ground before they even went near his body to make sure that he was no more.

Police were able to get hold of him because the people he was staying with had mixed sedatives in the milk. Other wise Baba would have done much more SEWA.