Tapoban?!

japmans

Gurfateh sangat ji

was going through tapoban today, and came across a fabulous thraed called

"Who is Satguru"

well there was good dialogue, until i came across the last thread

this is PRINT SCREENED,and i wo0uld like it to be made VERY clear, that this is a very sad sad SAD act by Kulbir Singh, to double post to make it seem like his point is right.. here is the PRINTSCREENED attachment, DIRECTLY form tapoban..

post-177-1109395824_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:umm:

it was probably accidental... when posting on tapoban if you or someone else (on the same computer) uses a particular name it stays until you change it. 

it's quite irresponsible of you to say it's a "very sad sad SAD act" without first confirming your suspicions.

86892[/snapback]

well i think its irresponsible of kulbir singh and his "colleagues" to post lots of info on tapoban.org without first confirming their suspicions

but noone complains against them

but ya

wut i mean is

everyone was so quick to blame japman for making his decision so quickly

but over the past few weeks

tapoban has gotten horrible

they make so many accusations without confirming suspicions, and they do soo much jatha bashing, and for people who read raagmala, they do tremendous amounts of raagmala bashing.

But NOONE will point out tapoban and say that they are doing something wrong, like they are suddenly untouchable and exempt from criticism yet they can diss up anyone as much as they would like

but back to the original post

i guess we will find out soon enuff if it was a mistake or if it truly was a double id.....