Tapoban?!

japmans

actually..i don't think the thread should be closed just yet...

i think we should give singh47 and singh132 to answer the questions that have been posed in this thread....and then the thread should be closed....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

JSS made some very valid points. Tapoban Singhs are quality, and their love for Rehit is really awe-inspiring for keeping the Puraatan Rehits. Enough respect to them for that. Altho' I would plead to them to stop cussing down Mahapurshes such as Baba Nand Singh Jee Maharaaj, and equating them with Panth-virodi groups like Radhasoamis, like a certain Gyaani does. That really hurts me.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

Guest Akaal108

My concuslation is-

They should do their own thing and not get bothered with other jatha's/sampardha since other jatha's don't get bothered with them....!

- Live and let Live.

- Whatever you follow, don't expect others to follow same.

- Smell the diversity in the Panth

- Don't feel insecure to see diversity in the panth but feel tolerant and accept them..embrace them.

- Finally regardless of differences in Maryada....do look if other jatha's and sampardha acknowledge and respect "Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" and treat bani as Shabad Guru Jot. If they do, accept them who they are and get "UNITED" and stand by to protect Sikh Dharam from outside threats such as - rss, vhp etc.

That's all..if they can follow that... they will clean lot of malech khalsa (trouble makers) on their forum.

My concuslation
what is a "concuslation"?
- Finally regardless of differences in Maryada....do look if other jatha's and sampardha acknowledge and respect "Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" and treat bani as Shabad Guru Jot. If they do, accept them who they are and get "UNITED" and stand by to protect Sikh Dharam from outside threats such as - rss, vhp etc.

That's all..if they can follow that... they will clean lot of malech khalsa (trouble makers) on their forum.

Chota moo, BaRhi baat. You n30 singh are one of the most biased admins on the net. How many people have you banned from Sikhawareness because they dont agree with your Snatan version of SIkhi? how many messages have you deleted because according to you they are not in accordance with your version of SIkhi? how many threads have you closed because your snatan friends start losing a debate? You should first apply your lecture to yourself before giving this Bhashan to others.

ok.. so that means if we learn something, then the thing we said first was a lie?

i.e.... if before i learnt how to count, i used to say 1, 2, 5, 6, 3, 4... and then i learnt, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... i would then be LYING!?

interesting definition, i'm sure the linguists would all agree... excellent command of the language singh47...

as far as i'm concerned, please DO call me a liar... i don't require you to believe me to be truthful in order to actually BE truthful... so knock yourself out, sunshine