Something Someone Told Me

no_one

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I just want to quote someone from an email they wrote me.They said:

"These days every body is talking about how we' ve lost so many gursikhs, one after the other and like it seems like we will lose even more. the thing is, we need to realize now that everybody will die 1 day and we as the youth can't always hold on to the older generation, cause they've done their bhagtee and they will all have to go too. We can not live off that generation look at them they know punjabi properly they know how to read all bani and they have done yaers of simran they have lived their lives dedicated to Guru ji and im sure they'll get rewarded for it. but look at us!! Guru ji is trying to make us stronger khalsas but we don't know anything, at the most some of us know tabla and keertan on teh vaja. Thats very good, but do any of us know REAL bhagti? Have we ever sat in samadhi and done actual real simran/ do we even get up at amrit vela? Oh GOD who are we fooling?

No one but ourselves!

Do we even rise at amrit vela? do we even do full loaded regular simran every single day? And then when something bad happens we fall apart because we have not done the simran to handle it. This is an outrage and i truly worry bout all my brothers and sisters in THIS generation who havent done bhagtee or simran and who are still caught in the veekars, and honestly that's the majority of us.

We are all lacking!

I know its hard to be perfect and i'm farthest from perfect but do we even make an effort? I don't know. i look at how strong the puratan singhs were, look at baba deep singh ji. WOW can we ever be like that?? well maybe we will have to one day. The generations above us we have had amazing gursikhs passing away like gyani amolak singh and sant thakur singh ji and maskeen ji, such amazing people, even the 3 gursikhs in may 2004, and countless others. I'm starting to realize PEOPLE in OUR generation NEED TO become the next maskeen ji, the next gyani amolak singh, the next parminder singh, we need to get the bhagtee levels of baba thakur singh , which seems impossible but how else will the panth survive? If we're losing all our older gursikhs who are such great katha vachiks and strong singhs, we need to become like that ourselves. It seems like Gods taking all the good people away, so we need to creat more good people, amazing people, and start off with ourselves.

If all of us youth are still caught in my jatha your jatha seperations, how far can we get. If another morcha were to break out, how would we handle losing all our brothers and sister? Would we collapse and break down and cry or would we fight to the last breath like the khalsa panth should?

Waheguru, we don't do any simran.... We don't do any simran."

:mellow:

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

unfortunatly, this article is true. a close frend of mine doublecrossed me over jatha rehat etc. i wish i had the chance to ask him, what was the first jatha? khalsa.

wjkk wjkf

Yes iron arm that's true, but i think the main focus of what the gursikh was saying is that our generation should do more bhagti because the gurmukhs of the older generations are passing on and the future lies in the youth. So the youth need to be strong and do more bhagti like old school singhs probably did (even when they were our age). At least that's what I got from her mail

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

hanji paji, very true. look at the two younger sahibzade, age 6 and 8 and they new their entire nitnem of by heart and probably more paath.