Hukumnama Written In Guru's Blood

It's sad how not a lot of us were aware that this even existed. These guys deserve more respect then they were given.

Thanks for sharing the link and the oppurtunity for us to get darshan of the hukumnama :WW:

Fateh

and Zahoor Ahmed Khan, descendent of Ghani Khan and Nabhi Khan who once saved the life of Guru Gobind Singh

I dont believe this at all... How can anyone save the life of guru sahib... anyway i have my own beliefs/faith towards guru sahib... so i cant believe this...

.... i dont wanna do any nindya of anyone, sometimes these things can be very much be money making schemes .... may waheguroo forgive me for such remarks but i have seen people drop down really low when people see such things of guru sahibs. (Idol, pooja etc...) ..

challo just my two cents...

bhul chuk maph!

thsi is wikid!!! i mean wow!

is it me or are there many people who are claming these days of things that belonged to Guru Sahib ji? Where were they when MahaRaja Ranjeet Singh was alive...where were they for like past 300-400 YRS how come these things aren't in our History books.. or Sakhis where Guru sahib ji is givin these things to his beloveds? how come they are not in our records?

AND why they comming out now?

im kind of confused

thsi is wikid!!! i mean wow!

is it me or are there many people who are claming these days of things that belonged to Guru Sahib ji? Where were they when MahaRaja Ranjeet Singh was alive...where were they for like past 300-400 YRS  how come these things aren't in our History books.. or Sakhis where Guru sahib ji is givin these things to his beloveds? how come they are not in our records?

AND why they comming out now?

im kind of confused

88538[/snapback]

Pretty much what i was also pondering about bhainji.. you just summed it up for us.. <_<

Im quite surprised at peoples doubts over all this. Its nothing new, ive known this since my Mum told me since i was a little kid... and if people actually read about the history of Guru jee its all in their! Ive noticed a lot of todays youth only know the 'main' sakhis from Guru Jees life, and know very little about their complete life.

Im quite surprised at peoples doubts over all this.  Its nothing new, ive known this since my Mum told me since i was a little kid... and if people actually read about the history of Guru jee its all in their!  Ive noticed a lot of todays youth only know the 'main' sakhis from Guru Jees life, and know very little about their complete life.

88732[/snapback]

You can blame them veerji for that.. not all youth get the complete history guided to them at young age maybe as yourself or others.. its a good thing when you have that sangat and guidance from the start so at least you know more about our history and such...