Election Of Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick

Sadh Sangat Gaj Ke Balao

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!!

The Election / Selection of the Management committee of Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick (Sikh Temple) High Street, Smethwick is coming soon, either in April or May 2005.

Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib Jio, anyone and everyone that has been Amritdhari for the last two years, a regular member of the Sadh Sangat of GNG Smethwick for the last two years, is 110% Khalistani and believes in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as their Guru (all as per Constitution) can become a member of Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick Parbandhak Committee.

Khalsa ji, as you know our Panth has been infiltrated by people who keep an image of a Sikh but inside they are cutting away at the roots of Sikhi.

As we know over the past few years, talk of "Khalistan" "Sikh Azaadi" "Sant Bhindranwale" "Taksal" and loads of other "panthic" issues were kept quiet, and on top of that as we know, punjab police people, nirankaris, darshan dassia's, and other anti Sikh org members have been invited to the Gurdwara and Gurdwara programmes.

Khalsa ji, the Calendars of 1999, 2000, 2001 and before had pictures of Sikh Shaheeds on them, like Sh: Bhai Satwant Singh, Sh: Bhai Beant Singh, Sh: Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji Jinda, Sh: Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji Sukha and of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale". from 2001 - 2003 the photos were removed, pictures from Hall no. 1, hall 2, hall 3, of Sikh Shaheeds have VANISHED!!!!???

The Picture of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" was at one point removed from the upstairs main hall, and Singhs had to fight to get it back up.

Naamdharis have done kirtan here (even though they believe Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a BOOK???)

In 2001 in a Sikh Shaheedi Tournament, bhangra music was played "kuri mera dil lai gayee" dil chori sada ho giya" ARE WE CELEBRATING THAT ITS GOOD OUR SHAHEEDS ARE DEAD?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see the screens in the Shoe hall as you enter there is nothing on them about Sikh oppression, or 1984 or Sikh Self Determination, its a total CUT OFF ABOUT KHALISTAN AND THE PANTH!!

IF YOU PUT ANY LITERATURE ABOUT KHALISTAN, OR SHAHEED SINGHS TO EDUCATE THE SIKH SANGAT AND YOUTH, BUT THE EVENING IT'LL BE IN THE BIN!!

The committee of 2001 - 2003 hasnt even given its accounts till this day...

If an item costs £20 it has been brought for £50, but the committee is not willing to give its accounts.

The constitution states.... (under section 2, and in punjabi under "Gugha"

i) At the end of two year term the President, General secretary, Treasurer and Stage Secretary will vacate their respective posts. These four persons may apply to become ordinary members of the next committee and if the Election Board considers it to be relevant then it can appoint any of these persons to become ordinary members. However these four CANNOT become office bearers (President, V.Pres, Gen Sec, V. Gen Sec, Treasurer, V. Treas, Stage Sec) of the Management Committee.

Then why has the former President come back as VICE PRESIDENT????

Constitution says...

g) Any person belonging to Communist Party, Congress Party or Nirankari Sect or Radha-soami Sect cannot become a Gurdwara employee, a Committee member or a Trustee, nor can any one belonging to an anti-Sikh organisation. Attendance is the meetings of the above mentioned organisations is also prohibited.

then why has a member of the management committee gone to congress party meetings?? (pictures of him can be seen on the magazine called SAHIB 04's edition.)

Mp's and corrupt ministers from india have been given siropas (even if they havent done ANTHING at all for the PANTH)

If things like this isnt destroying Sikhi then what it?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of a Gurdwara comittee i know. New n old commitee are mostly related so its like a monopoly - the top top guys just change every 2 years.

I dont know much about Smethwick but i do know they do a lot for the local community. SYCC is very popular, their own gym, cinema screens the works.

I can understand where u coming though from Singh Shromani coz i will probably end up posting similar awareness should a certain person enter back into commitee at one of our local Gurdwaras.

Singh_Shiromani, what is your proposed action plan for sangat in reference to your post above?

To be held last sunday of april or first sunday of may 2005.

89583[/snapback]

So you standing ?

I think you should as you have highlighted serious issues. Only one who can see flaws can correct them.

One thing I do not understand is why you have to be 110% Khalistani. I believe in having a united independent Punjab so I expect people who share my views are barred.

No, sorry not in that way, the consitution (which no one follows) states that a person willing to become a member of the committee, you will have to be prepared to give your body, mind and money towards creating Khalistan, and the Gurdwara shall work 100% to establishing Khalistan.

But some committee members have worked 100% against it.

Until our Gurdwaras are following by Sikhs who keep "Rehat" (Sikh discipline and code of conduct) until then Gurdwaras will be held back in doing Gurmat Parchaar.

Taking Amrit and having been Amritdhari for 2 years as a criteria is good - because I know many Gurdwaras run by sharaabis and people who see nothing wrong with drinking alcohol.

However, I worry about those who will take Amrit just so that they can be part of the Gurdwara Committee and not taking Amrit coz they love Guru Ji.

"Rehat Pyaaree Mujh Kau, Sikh Pyaara Naahe"

Gurdwaras should be run by Panj Pyaare who follow Rehat, are united under Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Panth (Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Ji).

Sorry if i sound "extreme" but I think only Amritdharis should be allowed to vote in elections or perhaps scrap elections and Panj Pyaare should pick 5 Gursikhs to run Gurdwara considering their character, knowledge and enthuisiasm.

In many cases Gurdwara Committees and Parties have distributed alcohol indirectly or directly to win votes of "Sikhs" and members of the Sangat who drink alcohol.

According to the Party or Committee they are simply "winning votes"

GURU RAAKA

Khalsa ji's all your comments are correct no one is right, i know for 110% that alcohol is distributed before the elections, so that when majority is needed, or to fight someone, them same people who the alcohol was given to will fight.

If someone does come to election, they can see what is wrong and what is right, the constitution is made to the Rehit Maryada of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, but Khalsa ji, people abuse and breech the constitution, what can we do about them?

People whom they give alcohol or money to come and cause havok in the elections.

I think the Sadh Sangat should look back and see who has done what seva, who has served the Panth without fear, AND who HAS BROUGHT CORRUPT AND GUILTY MP'S, POLICE AND OTHER KEY PEOPLE FROM INDIA AND GIVEN SIROPA'S TO THEM

Shouldnt a Gurdwara be more concered about creating Sikhs and people who follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

My mann and thann is for Vaheguroo, not for Khalistan.

89642[/snapback]

CUDNT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF !!!!!

:wub:

AND ONE PIECE OF ADVICE ............... KEEP YOUR POLITICS OUT OF GURDWARAS <_<

Bibi ji, thats fine, politics is out of the Gurdwara... BUT.... how will we get RSS and agents of the indian govt out of Gurdwaras?

How will get our Gurdwara's running to 110% to Gurmat Rehit Maryada??

How will we stop those same agents of the indian govt and rss people inviting and giving siropa's to corrupt and police and politicians guilty of killing Sikhs???

How will we stop these people eating away at Sikhi? ok, money is something people may take from the Gurdwara, But what about them cutting the roots of Sikhi?

Bibi ji, someone said to me on a previous post just do simran and everything will be ok, but Bibi Ji, i asked what need did Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji maharaj have to make Sri Akal Takhat Sahib in front of Sri Harmandir Sahib why couldnt we just have had Sri Harmandir Sahib why the need For Sri Akal Takhat Sahib???

Bibi ji, i know we shouldnt fight AT ALL in Gurdwaras, or amongst ourselves but we need to get these people who want to Kill Sikhi OFF OUT OF OUR GURDWARAS!!

Bibi ji, theres one Guru, one Gurdwara, one Maryada and fights? over what?

Bibi ji Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj said to hindu's and muslim's when they were fighting, ' you will not be welcomed by Waheguru ' "you both will cry" Guru Maharaj said "your fighting over, a cow and pig, have you ever seen a cow and pig fighting or argueing?"

Maharaj said.. "your fighting over a mandir and masjid, have you ever seen a Mandir and masjid fighting?

Now if Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj had to say that now he would say "you three will cry" including us Sikhs!! what are we fighting over? have we ever seen our Guru's fighting amongst themselves? or Gurdwaras fighting themselves?

No no

we shouldnt fight we should look out for each other and be strong for each other, even if a brother or sister is not amritdhari or hasnt kept their kesh, we should bring them into Sikhi, not scare them away, at the end of the day they are our brothers and sisters?

Today we need to lift a weapon, but we need to lift the weapon of Pyaar!

(but that doesnt mean let anyone become pardaan's or committees of your Gurdwara's and destroy Sikhi, where we need to use force.. WE NEED TO USE FORCE)