I Love My India!

DivineJourney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ssa navdeep

tell me something wht's the sikhi part of india.in india sikhi is almost everywhere,i have not seen a single state in india where there aren't gurudwaras and sikhs.

the locals over there also have a gr8 respect for the sikhi.

whatever happened in the 80's was trully unfortunate but tht doesn't mean we start hating the country and turn against it.and let me say it again tht it was never a hindu-sikh thing as it was made out to be.it was congress sponsored terrorism against us sikhs.so if u want to hate, then hate those bloody congresswallas.

u know there was at least one positive outcome of the 84 crisis, it made us sikhs come closer to sikhi again which we were losing and i believe the 84 was the turning point in separating our identity from the hindu identity.

u can't genralise the whole caste,community,religion on the basis of a few rotten apples.

once khushwant singh(famous sikh writer) was asked whether he was a sikh or an indian. he turned out the reporter from his house and said tht who r u to ask tht? it never occoured to me that i had to be one or the other,iam both.

so plz all of u shed ur hatred against our motherland and let's see to it tht the happenings of 80's wld not be repeated again.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

ssa navdeep

tell me something wht's the sikhi part of india.in india sikhi is almost everywhere,i have not seen a single state in india where there aren't gurudwaras and sikhs.

the locals over there also have a gr8 respect for the sikhi.

whatever happened in the 80's was trully unfortunate but tht doesn't mean we start hating the country and turn against it.and let me say it again tht it was never a hindu-sikh thing as it was made out to be.it was congress sponsored terrorism against us sikhs.so if u want to hate, then hate those bloody congresswallas.

u know there was at least one positive outcome of the 84 crisis, it made us sikhs come closer to sikhi again which we were losing and i believe the 84 was the turning point in separating our identity from the hindu identity.

u can't genralise the whole caste,community,religion on the basis of a few rotten apples.

once khushwant singh(famous sikh writer) was asked whether he was a sikh or an indian. he turned out the reporter from his house and said tht who r u to ask tht? it never occoured to me that i had to be one or the other,iam both.

so plz all of u shed ur hatred against our motherland and let's see to it tht the happenings of 80's wld not be repeated again.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

101327[/snapback]

please say guru gobind singh jis fateh rite...

its ....Waheguroo ji KA khalsa, Waheguroo ji KI fatehhh ! not daa and dee ...

bhul chuk maph!

Quote--

aasi te aaj tak aeho bolde aaye ne, saanu te kissi ne nai tokeya, gurudware wich vi aeho bolde ne.

"kaa" boleyo yaa "daa" oda matlab te eko hee naa.

rabh daa simran karna sabton vaddi gal hegi, fir koi fark nai painda jedi marzi language use karro.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

Quote--

aasi te aaj tak aeho bolde aaye ne, saanu te kissi ne nai tokeya, gurudware wich vi aeho bolde ne.

"kaa" boleyo yaa "daa" oda matlab te eko hee naa.

rabh daa simran karna sabton vaddi gal hegi, fir koi fark nai painda jedi marzi language use karro.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

101373[/snapback]

dats fine .. u can do dat ..

its just guru gobind singh ji has always used the other fateh i would rather say what my father said then make my own fateh rolleyes.gif ...