IF WE CANT SAY IT FROM OUR MOUTHS...

I believe if a Sikh isnt Khalistani, then they are not a Sikh at all.

KHALSA JI, IT IS SHAMEFUL TO SEE A HANDFUL OF US SHOUTING KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD

WHY ARENT THE REST SAYING KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD???

IF WE CANT SAY IT FROM OUR MOUTHS... THEN WHEN WILL WE SAY IT FROM OUR HEARTS AND MINDS?????????

After all those Singhs laid down their lives for us, IS THIS HOW WE REPAY THEM????

These people will die feeling shy!!! COME ON WE ACTING ALL ROUGH AND TOUGH BEHIND OTHERS BEHIND BHANGRA WALA'S, DHOL PLAYERS, 50 CENT, SNOOP DOG, MP'S AND PRESIDENTS OF OUR GURDWARA'S

RAISE YOUR ARM HERE AND SAY KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!

Boleeeeeeeeeeeeee So Nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaal........ Saaaat Sri Akaaaaaalll!!!!!!!!

AGIYAA PAYEEE.. AKAAL KI... TABI CHALIYO PANTH... SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI.. GURU MANYO GRANTH... GURU MANYO GRANTH... GURU MANYO GRANTH...

GURU MANYO GRANTH... GURU MANYO GRANTH... GURU MANYO GRANTH... GURU MANYO GRANTH...

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Dhan Dhan Guru Panj Piare

Dhan Dhan Guru Panth Khalsa

Dhan Dhan Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib

DHAN DHAN KALIGIDHAR GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ DAMDAMI TAKSAL DE MALIK

SRI AKAL TAKHAT MAHAAN HAI... SIKH PANTH DI SHAAN HAI... (i believe in Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, but not the so called sarkaari "jathedars")

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!! KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!

BHINDRANWALE SANT SIPAHI... JINHE SUTHI QAUM JAGAEEE...

NA HINDI NA HINDUSTAN... LAI KE RAHAGE KHALISTAN!!!

SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE ZINDABAAAD!!!

DAMDAMI TAKSAL ZINDABAAD!!!!

INDIRA GHANDI KUTHI MARO JUTHI..... BEANTA KUTHA MARO JUTHA..... KPS GILL KUTHA MARO JUTHA..... BADAL KUTHA MARO JUTHI..... JAGIRO KUTHI MARO JUTHI..... JOGINDER VEDANTI KUTHA MARO JUTHA.....

OUR FUTURE KHALISTAN..... OUR DESTINY.... KHALISTAN!!!!

SIKH HOMELAND KHALISTAN

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR SIKH SELF DETERMINATION!!!

bro, what's the use of saying Khalistan Zindabad....wouldn't it be better if we say waheguroo ..... or we try to inspire each other to be better sikhs?..i have no intentions of breaking your spirit....but saying Khalistan Zindabad on a forum won't help in anyway ..it will just hype everyone up then what?.. and whats the purpose of cussing people who made huge mistakes...their mind and the five evils got the better of them and some of them are already dead...yeah we should act against evil...but we shouldn't curse at people who are dead...they are probably paying their dues rite now ....we should be thankful bro that we have guruji to guide us...to make us realise whats wrong and whats right so we don't end up commiting the same atrocities that those people did.....i feel we should try to become better Sikhs first..anyways..just my two cent ...take care bro <_<

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa Waheguroo ji ki fateh!

Fateh

It's not that people dont support Khalistan, But I think most people here believe that first we need to make ourselves worthy of having a Khalistan.

Today Gurudwaras are not run properly. There is so much Bhatvara.

Second, The Sikh Raaj at one time did not just end in Punjab. Why do we want to limit ourselves? Then what will happen? would we start taking over other countries to make Khalistan larger? Why not try to educate the world first? Why not put up our Nishan Sahib all across the world first. Show them that Khalistan is here... Khalistan is all over the world! Not just in one tiny country. My vision of Khalistan, is like.... I dont know if I'll be able to put it into words but....

Imagine the globe, right now Khalistan is in India right? wrong... In my minds eye Khalistan is represented with an orange colour on a blue world wherever a Sikh exists. Soon, I hope to see that colour orange spreading.. All over the Earth.... Everywhere there is land its slowly filling up with Orange. To me in my minds eye, this is Khalistan......

So if thats what you guys mean by Khalistan then yes

Khalistan Zindabaad!!!

Akaaaall!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh

INDIRA GHANDI KUTHI MARO JUTHI..... BEANTA KUTHA MARO JUTHA..... KPS GILL KUTHA MARO JUTHA..... BADAL KUTHA MARO JUTHI..... JAGIRO KUTHI MARO JUTHI..... JOGINDER VEDANTI KUTHA MARO JUTHA.....

OUR FUTURE KHALISTAN..... OUR DESTINY.... KHALISTAN!!!!

Like i said in an earlier post: Naanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Tere Bhane Sarbat Dha Bhalaa....

Imagine the globe, right now Khalistan is in India right? wrong... In my minds eye Khalistan is represented with an orange colour on a blue world wherever a Sikh exists. Soon, I hope to see that colour orange spreading.. All over the Earth.... Everywhere there is land its slowly filling up with Orange. To me in my minds eye, this is Khalistan......

So if thats what you guys mean by Khalistan then yes

Khalistan Zindabaad!!!

Akaaaall!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh

Beautifully put Jee - I'll Khalistan Zindabad to that!!!

BUT..... FOR ME I KNOW I WILL NOT SHUT MY EYES AND STEP OVER THE SPILT BLOOD OF SIKH SHAHEEDS.

Bro I never said I don't support Khalstan.....and u made me seem like I'm stepping over the blood of sikh shaheeds <_< ...but its all good....cuz i know im not .. i feel the need of being a khalsa first .....maybe u didn't understand my post properly but anyways sorry if i upset u...that wasn't my intention bro...

peace... :wub:

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa Waheguroo ji ki fateh