In a Hostage situation...

noo nooo, they went after, they say the singhs fighting, asked for permission from guru ji to fight, Vadeh Sahibjadeh got shaheedi, then baba Juhjar Singh ji ask for permission seeing his brother took shaheedi, and guru ji gave it then he went and faght

right?

92145[/snapback]

Ok i learnt something ....... thank you <_<

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Most people would instinctively say that your mother, father, brothers and sisters and maybe your pet dog is your forefront family! Right?

But seriously we are all the children of the same Guru and God, we are all brothers and sisters walking hand in hand.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji's two younger sons gave their lives for what they believed in, because they would not give up their religion. To an ordinary non-sikh, hair is something that is cut off at the end of the week at their local barbers, but as we all know it was something so vital that from Guru Arjan Dev Ji onwards, would be the inspiration for the brave martyrs.

The two young brave soldiers did not think about the riches that would have been given for changing their faith, but instead thought about the well being of the millions of Sikhs who are living today.

So I say to you all, in a hostage situation will you save your family of six, or save your family in our millions?

Thankyou,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ok soo whats reasonable in a hostage situation?

"drop off this package of drugs at XYZ place, or else imma kill your family"

or

" u gotta go kill XYZ person, or else i kill your family"

in both cases you gotta do somthing against sikhi right.....in doing soo i am not condemming all sikhs, i am only condemming my self...... soo next point

listening to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwales speach's he mentions many times fighting for sikhi...... for our rightss,,,,,but also for our mothes, sisters, daughtersss tooo.....

those shaheeeds did have to kill, but it was dharam Yudh........

maybe if we were in a hostage situation and had to do kill sum1, outta dharam yudh...it would be bad, but think....your Trading 1 life (you) for the lives of your family........sooo your preserving lets say 3 sikh jeevan, for the price of 1....

unfair?

or

in both cases you gotta do somthing against sikhi right.....in doing soo i am not condemming all sikhs, i am only condemming my self...... soo next point

listening to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwales speach's he mentions many times fighting for sikhi...... for our rightss,,,,,but also for our mothes, sisters, daughtersss tooo.....

maybe if we were in a hostage situation and had to do kill sum1, outta dharam yudh...it would be bad, but think....your Trading 1 life (you) for the lives of your family........sooo your preserving lets say 3 sikh jeevan, for the price of 1....

unfair?

92231[/snapback]

Yaa...

Again its a very VERY difficult situation. We can say all we want right now what we will 'want' to do but at the specific time ... guru ji forbid... but if anyone of us would have to make that decision, it would be very hard...

Killing off 3 for 1 you say ? But what if we are not just killing off 1 person... what if his life depends on his whole family ... his kids... than yaa we did kill off more than one person rite ?

Again its a difficult situation to make ... does gurbani say anything specifically about this ... or is their any stories/sakhis from our guru's time that showed this kind of decision...

or

unfair?

92231[/snapback]

Yaa...

Again its a very VERY difficult situation. We can say all we want right now what we will 'want' to do but at the specific time ... guru ji forbid... but if anyone of us would have to make that decision, it would be very hard...

Killing off 3 for 1 you say ? But what if we are not just killing off 1 person... what if his life depends on his whole family ... his kids... than yaa we did kill off more than one person rite ?

Again its a difficult situation to make ... does gurbani say anything specifically about this ... or is their any stories/sakhis from our guru's time that showed this kind of decision...

92253[/snapback]

i donno, life it self is the greatest gift to me really, not just human form, LIFE is very beautiful, soo many things on gods green earth are alive.....

soo if the family depends on this one person...they should not dispare when he/she dies, cuz that 1 person allowed them to keep there life.....do somthing good with it...somebody preserving your life, how much more can u ask from them?