WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Y UR ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS

BUT BE TRULY EVEN I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE

TWO WRITTER WROTE ABOUT SIKHISM

BUT IF U HAVE INFORMATION THEN

DO SHARE IT WITH ME

92150[/snapback]

Veerji/Bhainji ... u mite wanna turn ur "CAPS" lock off <_<

As for Kala Afghana and Gurtej Singh. Well i heard of KA but not of no Gurtej Singh.

As for KA, he is one messed up person. Dont wanna say much as i havnt read his books, BUT, my dad has (because i cant read punjabi) and i asked him to read it to tell me what things he has written that everyone hates him...

... my dad said the <admin-profanity filter activated> that he has wrote in there i cant even explain to you how wrongfully he has wrote stuff about Guru Gobind Singh ji, and for someone to write something on my guru ji deserves the worst of the worst beatings!! My dad told me simply that this guy is messed up and he stopped my mom from reading his books as she was also curious like me.

... that is all i know about him and sadly... a lot of the panth is sort of agreeing with him just because he is trying to prove certain facts.

There was a site where it outlined exactly the points that KA is making and is against sikhi... i will try to find that site...

bhul chuk maph...

For those who cannot read Panjabi - Daas will translated the main points which makes Kala Afghana Anti-Panthic:

http://www.khalsaalliance.org/index.ppa?pa...index&article=6

Kala Afghana's anti-Gurmat propaganda:

* Vaaheguroo is the not the Gurmantar of the Sikhs

* Sikhs should not read the Banian of Jaap Sahib, Svaiye, Chaupayee Sahib, these are not Gurbaani.

* Khande Baatey Da Amrit prepared in accordanced to the Panthic (approved) Maryada is not true Amrit.

* Bhindranwale Mahapurkh (i.e. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa) killed those people who spoke the truth.

"Paanee vich mantar fook ke os noo kisey karaamaatee shaktee vaalaa banaa sakan (khandey baatey da amrit) daa bharam brahman ne hee chaaloo keetaa hai."

... Chanting a Mantar into water and believing that it becomes powerful or magical (Khande Baate Da Amrit), is a delusion (bharam) started by the Brahmans."

(Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana, Sach Da Marg, Vol 7, pg. 41)

Anything other than Guru Granth Sahib Ji - he does not believe it.

He does not believe in the status of the Khalsa Panth as Guru Panth.

He does not believe in the status of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib.

Things which would be condemned by Kala Afghana because they are not from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji:

- Panthic Ardaas (not from Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

- Guru's Fateh (Because it's not from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, so you shouldn't great another Sikh with it (???))

- Panj Kakkaars and Amrit Sanchaar = not from Guru Granth Sahib Ji

- Jaikaaraa (saying Bole So Nihaal, Sat Sri akaal would be opposed because not in Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

To these silly comments of Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana.... all i got to say is :"Shame shame shame"

"Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas, Khalsa Mai Hau Karo Nivaas"

Guru's instructions, the Khalsa's Rehat and instructions and Rehat Maryada = all in accordance to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib and are not in opposition to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

grin.gif should we eat pizzza, chips, juice, or wear jeans?? According to Kala Afghana if it is not mentioned in Sri GUru Granth Sahib Ji then it is not part of Sikh (i.e. Manmat).

blush.gif Rab Raka!

Sorry forgot to mention - It would have been better (in my opinion) that Kala Afghana's arguments were all answered using Gurmat by the Akaal Takhat Jathedaar Joginder Singh Vedaanti and the other Singh Sahibaans.

The trend of ex-communicating people for stuff without defending Gurmat or challenging the accused people's anti-panthic propaganda seems to be a weakness of the Panthic leaders.

Answering people like Kala Afghana's anti-panthic views would have:

1) seem more respectable

2) educated the Panth and made the panth more confident on facing anti-panthic challenges

3) seems logical

4) you would expect a reason for ex-communicating someone, you need proof (i.e. gurmat)

bhul chuk maaf