NIHANG WITH A BAZOOKA!

H4RPAL

which makes me wonder ..........is kumi from some blak gheeto ends  :)

94800[/snapback]

Nice deviation- his immense command over ghetto vocabulary, and familiarity with weaponry and firepower would suggest the answer is yes.

94806[/snapback]

wanna m16 or tha most getto-ist gun evaa i fink cus it so small and doesnt stik out wen u put it in ur pocket is an R44

i wun one :)

94893[/snapback]

Have you any pictures of the stated firearms? Remember, we are not experts like yourself,a nd as such do not comprehend whatsoever it is that you speak of.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

m16

M16A1 M16A2

Caliber 5.56x45mm (.223 Remington), M193 5.56x45mm NATO / M855

Action gas operated, rotating bolt

Overall length 986 mm 1006 mm

Barrel length 508 mm 508 mm

Weight, empty / loaded w. 30 rounds 2.89 kg / 3.6 kg 3.77 kg / 4.47 kg

Magazine capacity 20 or 30 rounds standard

Rate of fire, cyclic 650 - 750 rounds per minute 800 rounds per minute

Muzzle velocity 945 m/s 975 m/s

Maximum effective range 460 meters 550 meters

Give me an AK 47 anyday tho :)

Developed: 1974

Caliber: 5.45mm

Cartridge: 5.45x39

Magazine capacity: 30

Loaded weight: 3,600g

Killing range: 1,350m

here is a caption from the photographer explaining the photo (just thought I'd bring it back onto topic!)

"It was in Guru Ka Baag, the old historic chhauni of Budhha Dal. Baba Balbir Singh Akali Ji was sitting in the 'Varaanda'. I asked him to came out among the 'Sangat'. Baba Akali said to me, 'Chalo Ji' and came out there. This Nihang Singh took this weapon and stood before Baba Balbir Singh Akali. He fired to salute Baba Balbir Singh Akali.

Right before him, Baba Balbir Singh Akali Ji was standing. I thought this Nihang Singh was just doing drama, because few moments ago he was joking to me. When I took my camera to take his photographs, I realised that he is serious. Then he said 'Akaal' and fired to salute Baba Balbir Singh Akali. 'Zordaar Dhamaaka' "

LOOOOOOLLLL :):)

KAM man!!!! oh man this is tooo funny, i swear i never heard kami/kam speaking like this in my life!!

have you installed eubonics font on ur pc my little friend! Seriously i dnt get why your chatting the way you are? Most of use slang because we cant be asked to type the full words but ur taking the laddo here!!

BELIVE ME gangster kami isnt from any ghetto!!

Id be suprised if he was allowed to handle a potato peeler never mind firearms!!

Geezer you crack me up, your getting a clip around your ear on sunday, lad!!

Rude boy! lol

LOOOOOOLLLL  :)   :)

KAM man!!!! oh man this is tooo funny, i swear i never heard kami/kam speaking like this in my life!!

have you installed eubonics font on ur pc my little friend! Seriously i dnt get why your chatting the way you are? Most of use slang because we cant be asked to type the full words but ur taking the laddo here!!

Id be suprised if he was allowed to handle a potato peeler never mind firearms!!

Rude boy! lol

94991[/snapback]

Haw, potato peela is letthhaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How many time i bleedddd bludddyyyyyy helllllllllll.!!!!!!!!!!

btw was happening on sunday???

LOOOOOOLLLL  :)   :)

Rude boy! lol

94991[/snapback]

Haw, potato peela is letthhaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How many time i bleedddd bludddyyyyyy helllllllllll.!!!!!!!!!!

btw was happening on sunday???

95002[/snapback]

Sundays normally the day for ghetto swap meets isn't it?