hilarious video

bravekhalsa

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh !!!

I wonder if one of the Bhagats whose bani comes into Guru Granth Sahib were alive today, would today’s Sikhs bow down to such Saints who have achieved oneness with Waheguru. If there is no difference between the Bhramgani and the Lord, is it still wrong to sing the praise of that Bhagat? I know few familys who are extremely passionate about Baba Nand Singh , they have family history with Baba ji and it seems appropriate for them to have such respect. Of course I strongly disagree with placing pictures of Baba ji’s in the same room as Guru Granth Sahib and singing such lyrics in the presents of Guru Granth Sahib JI( which I have seen many times). :T:

ausqiq inMdw guir sm jwxweI iesu jug mih lwhw hir jip lY jwie ]1] rhwau ]

ousathath ni(n)dhaa gur sam jaanaaee eis jug mehi laahaa har jap lai jaae ||1|| rehaao ||

The Guru has inspired me to realize, that praise and slander are one and the same; in this world, the profit is obtained by chanting the Name of the Lord. ||1||Pause||

--Ang: 362

Doing ustat of Baba Nand Singh Jee like that is same as doing his ninda.. bani says over and over again this kind of worship is wrong.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

hmm... I didn't really feel like posting under this thread but I guess I'll put in my 2 cents..

Well, first of all we want to treat Gursikhs with most respect. Right? and what's the best way to show our respect towards someone? I believe we should try to learn from lives of those who did Bhagtee/Simran and Seva. But if you want to go a step further you should try to do what they told you BUT you should never cross the line where u don't see a difference between them and Guru Sahib. Accroding to my knowledge Baba Nand Singh Ji used to sit even lower than the Sangat and now we see Baba Ji's pictures right next to Guru Granth Sahib Ji's parkash in Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahibs. Is this what Baba Ji wanted? Baba Ji spent all of his life cleaning shoes of Guru Nanak's Sangat. He never EVEN claimed to be higher than the Sangat and now since he's not here anymore, we are giving him a place right next to Guru Sahib.

Khalsa ji just think about this, how would Baba Nand Singh Ji feel if he was alive today and we had put up a seat for him to sit in Sachkhand (place where Guru Sahib's parkash is done @ Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahibs)? Would he ever sit there?

I'm sure that no one here intends any disrespect towards Gursikhs but they are just raising serious questions which someone needs to answer.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh