omg.......

I dont know why Posh Jatti wants to know whether this is right or wrong, I dont see them doing anything wrong, if they had a khanda in their neck and drinking and a spliff in their mouth then yes, otherwise I dont see nothing wrong in it.  As always a small thing is blown way out of proportion.

95507[/snapback]

Isn't it obvious? I want to see whether this is right or wrong because I am unsure! :) Thats why. But don't worry, I'll take your views into account to when making my judgements,a nd now I have another side of the argument, so thanks.

What about the caption "gangsta fly sherni" that makes it seem like the khandas and imagery are associated with gangstas? What are your views on this issue?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright lets conclude this too many pointless attacks on members here,

conclusion is:

if it really bugs u that much just tell them what the khanda represents, and how they are immature.

or

just forget about it and go about your business...

good question tho, i would be unsure of too

alright its CONCLUDED

india flag is ok .....come on...india doesn't have only negative qualities..

95189[/snapback]

hahahahahah

i was like that untill i when to my first smethwick camp

95427[/snapback]

:) @ wht do u mean by that???

i mean ya..in the smethwick camp(i dont have an iota..wht happens there...u'll tell me anywys)it might have been told abt corruption in india..danger to sikhi in india,,,betrayals, 84

but still....punjab is best place to live... :TH: i lived in gurdaspur...b4 school...alwys mattha tek da in gurudwara...+ comeon...every country has "+ and -" points!!! (Rangla punjab...di sifat sunava...jis da sharbat varga paani) :T:

AS FOR POSH_JATTI............ wht i feel, is that mostly these ppl wont even listen or care to know abt all this sikhi stuff...i lived in brampton too..as i had my 4 month job there...and above my room one "wannabe rapper" lived...though he was a sikh....big khanda necklace...rings...well...one day i thought i wud betta explain him

but all i got was a "middle finger" no.gif

so thats..u wud be lucky if u find these gangsta ppl who wanna be in to sikhi :TH:

:) read sum of the responses again they did stick to topic so dun say no1 is actually answering ur question i dnt knw how much simpler we can put it

95264[/snapback]

yeh i did rolleyes.gif

& there wasn't no need/obligation 4 the " :) " & your rude tone

could have put it mre complaisantly blush.gif

wacko.gif and i dont know wots wrong with the people on this forum everyones so dayem apathetic and has no respect for the feelings of the other person no.gif

95358[/snapback]

I don't get how if i post a simple response to ur question im automatically 'disrespecting ur feelings'

you were jus so quick to generalize and critisize that no1 wuz answering ur question so i thought id point it out to u in a clear manner that most ppl DID infact answer ur question so u shud reread some of the posts

the " :cool: " is a perfect way to represent the reaction i felt wen i read ur post about no1 answerring ur question so i put it in, it doesn't mean i wuz being rude

bhul chuk maaf

daasn daas veerji's rite

stop argueing

if u cant do nethin bout it

then close this thread

it'll just lead to more arguements and harsh words

95425[/snapback]

is this right ....i'm asking about what the gorri's wearing n doing

and what if you knew sum1 in real doing that...what would you do

these were the questions I asked- if you would care to read the replies, the issue became about the actual people in the pictures and what to do to them

I did not ask this- I asked if what they're doing was right? Like could it be justified in any way (which I thought no)

and then my main question was what would you do if sum1 in real was doing that- so I'd know what to do if I ever saw it

just wanted different opinions

so thats why I was saying no-one was answering the question- it just beacme a load of crap about slapping the people in the picture up etc

and like I said- if they want the topic closed- I'm fine with it!!!

didn't want an argument, just different views of people

BUT I am not the admin- I can't close it!- so don't look at me!

and apologizes if that's still buggering you !!

PEACE

95506[/snapback]

Like i said, those questions WERE answered ... Most people did they what they would do if they knew people like that in real, they gave peaceful alternatives to violent ones, etc etc

ya i agree sum ppl did go off topic, but isnt that wit most topics?

i didnt mean to target u if thas wha u thought so i apologize as well

ya shaheed ur rite, lets conclude this

daasn daas veerji's rite

stop argueing

then close this thread

95425[/snapback]

95575[/snapback]

:)LOL.gif

dont beleive the amount of times you said just "conclude the topic" and then you made a post yourself blush.gif

and erm if you so keen on doing it ...pm the admin rolleyes.gif

daasn daas veerji's rite

stop argueing

then close this thread

95425[/snapback]

95575[/snapback]

:)LOL.gif

dont beleive the amount of times you said just "conclude the topic" and then you made a post yourself blush.gif

and erm if you so keen on doing it ...pm the admin rolleyes.gif

95643[/snapback]

Maybe i keep posting responses cuz there r things that r being said that need a response

make sense?

im sure the admin can read the topic and decide if it needs to b closed or not

i said CONCLUDE not CLOSE :)

conclude meaning the pic bout the gori and the guy r wrong, if ne1 knws em then talk to em, n if we see sumthin like tht goin on wit ppl we knw, we take appropriate calm measures and make the ppl understand

thas wha i mean by conclude

alrite

bhul chuk maaf