omg.......

i got a question.... how does ANY of this effect anybody's sikhi?? i don't think it's disprespect if they showing a khanda... most punjabi people are born being told they are SIKH.. thats why they represent that khanda and so on... and who are we to say THEY ARE NOT SIKH???? if one WAS to say something to them... it should be in a respectful manner.. and they should be educated about what the khanda represents...

once again.. this does not AFFECT ANYBODYZ sikhi...

bhul chuk maaf....

95282[/snapback]

WELL SAID MATE..totally agree with ya!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SScom

We are Sikhs to say they are not Sikh. Sikhi is a pluralistic faith. You have to be initiated into the Sikh faith to be classed as a Sikh. This is rare for major world religions to have. If we just say "well, we will call you Sikh if u r born into a Sikh family" we are not helping things. Its like that Gurpreet Bhatti woman. Because of the mentality people have sayin "shes a Sikh because she was born into a Sikh family" we have brought behzti upon ourselves. Get out of the habit. If you follow the Gurus path, you are a Sikh. Remember, amrit existed before Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time too.

:) read sum of the responses again they did stick to topic so dun say no1 is actually answering ur question i dnt knw how much simpler we can put it

95264[/snapback]

yeh i did rolleyes.gif

& there wasn't no need/obligation 4 the " :) " & your rude tone

could have put it mre complaisantly blush.gif

wacko.gif and i dont know wots wrong with the people on this forum everyones so dayem apathetic and has no respect for the feelings of the other person no.gif

Guest Akaal108
:) read sum of the responses again they did stick to topic so dun say no1 is actually answering ur question i dnt knw how much simpler we can put it

95264[/snapback]

yeh i did rolleyes.gif

& there wasn't no need/obligation 4 the " :cool: " & your rude tone

could have put it mre complaisantly blush.gif

wacko.gif and i dont know wots wrong with the people on this forum everyones so dayem apathetic and has no respect for the feelings of the other person no.gif

95358[/snapback]

mega awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tongue.gif : don't be mad yaaaaaaaar.. take a cold lassssssssssi :)

WJKK WJKF!!

First of, before i say my opinion...

Posh_jatti: your opinions are lagit, however, the critisism from you i don't take very seriously because of your previous and current signature. Please, if you want to critise, take a look at yourself before doing it. Advertising punjabi hit squad (wanabe-gangsters) is a little questionable.

Akaal108: Your a very good speaker, easily can influence other. I'm looking forward to more of your posts and replies.

Now my opinion. Please, if your going to act young and naive then do it, just don't wear any sikhi symbols and dio it at the same time. As for the indian flag behind the guy, why does it matter? A user here was right when he said that not everyone is Khalistani.

Again back to the two pictures - it's hard to tell if they are sikhs or not.

i'm wit heera.

what, you expecting an intelligent post from smartsingh on a thread where people continually bite each other's heads off? No dice. Clean up the language and stop trying to turn this thread into a brutish argument, and maybe I might post one more time....  :..:

95398[/snapback]

is that a Brutish argument, or a British argument??? Both mean the same thing you know!

WJKK WJKF!!

Posh_jatti: your opinions are lagit, however, the critisism from you i don't take very seriously because of your previous and current signature. Please, if you want to critise, take a look at yourself before doing it. Advertising punjabi hit squad (wanabe-gangsters) is a little questionable.

95393[/snapback]

interesting very interesting ....i dont remeber writting your name in particular...hence it just proves your one of the people who are apathetic and dont care about others feelings...... blush.gif

I dont recall making any criticisms- I was ASKING the sangat for their views, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about"

n as far as punjabi hit squad is concerned ...you aint got nothing to do with "what i put up as my signature ".....I JUST PUT IT UP COZ I LIKE THERE MUSIC & NOT THEM IN PERSON :) and if that bugs you ...bare with it

and if you start JUDGINg people by what signatures they use is "SADDD" so go get a life !!!

and i cant beleive after i said be abit polite and that with your language ...you came up with stuff like this rolleyes.gif

you just come on here to start rows with people ??!!???

WJKK WJKF

What are you planning on teaching other people when the people here cant seem to get along or agree with anything themselves.... where is the ekta of this community? why is everyone fighting with themselves.

Secondly, if no one is able to reach these people then whats the point of this now? the question was what would you do about this and i think many people answered that question by saying that we should talk to them and explain to them what it is they are wearing. ask them if they know what the khanda represents.

from the picture it looks like the pictures are from the same room therefore princess seems to be right that it can be his girlfriend. so just talk to someone if we are able to about this and try to educate them about Sikhi.

For now, if you are unable to find out who these people are or unable to contact them, then i suggest you end this topic right now because there can be no follow up to this problem right now. if the next time someone does something like this and someone educates them about it then post and let us know what the result was. thats something positive.

if this post keeps going right now its just gonna keep getting negative with people arguing with one another.

Fateh