Please read

Sinner

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I found a site that explains the different techniques that Islam uses to win converts. no.gif

The website lead me to the conclusion that the mission of every Islam follower is to make the whole world Muslim. I was shocked the first time I saw this. ohmy.gif

The website is: www.whyichosesikhism.com.

I found the website very informative, it uses bold quotes from the Koran and from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - and it speaks the truth!

There is just too much I can say, but it is better for u to look for yourself.

It's just shocking and sad, please show this website to everyone!

I am personally not a racist person, and I don’t mean to diss Islam in any way, but the truth must be told!

Thank you,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest guppy

ye i saw this website b4 its really cool..but look at the first page!!! jus look at da beauty of dat singhni...compared 2 da muslim women... rolleyes.gif no disrespect!!! jus ma opinion blush.gifblush.gif

wjkk wjkf

True.. the site is good for awareness, some inspiring stories there..

may guru ji do kirpa on those who are trapped in such situations.

And one thing... we must support our sisters who want to wear dastaars, or keskiya, cos many are kinda embarrased to..

one of my friends, she wasnt much confident in wearin a keski, even though she so badly wanted to wear it..

one day she went work with keski on, and goreh started sayin whats that on yo head, man take it of.. u look nicer with ya hair out etc... it got to her, and one day she thought, yeh u no wa, allow it.. she took it of and let her hair down.. but when she got home she wasnt happy and wasnt sure why she took it of, jst to make others happy.

now she wears it all the time, guru jis kirpa init..

I persoanlly think, Singhaniyaan with keskis and dastaars look wicked, proper khalsas!! : :)

and same with the singhs.. when singhs wear dastaars instead of patkeh, look wicked man...

Raj Karega Khalsa

*also, ON TOPIC (lol) *... If we know someone that is in a relationship with a non sikh, lets not be angry or push them away... lets try to help them, init... cos little do they know that guru ji loves em.. and it should be our duty to help them realise that guru ji is there with us thru light and darkness..

:)

Just my opionins..

Wjkk Wjkf

100% agree with ranz_killa !!

When I see a Bibi wearing a Keski / Dastaar... I see Mata Sahib Kaur in them...  I see the Mata Bhaag Kaur's of today, I see the granddaughters of Maa Gujri Kaur Ji and the daughters of Guru Ji.

:)

95853[/snapback]

SAMEEEE~!!!

i see them as angels! shame there ent many from where i live :) o well

as they say, u are more likely 2 find a stone than a diamond :nihungsmile:

one day she went work with keski on, and goreh started sayin whats that on yo head, man take it of.. u look nicer with ya hair out etc... it got to her, and one day she thought, yeh u no wa, allow it.. she took it of and let her hair down.. but when she got home she wasnt happy and wasnt sure why she took it of, jst to make others happy.

now she wears it all the time, guru jis kirpa init..

YES!! :cool: i min look the gorre wont ever like u the way u r... til u turn white.. n maybe they STIL wont lyk u. Basically, ull encounter racism (extreme or just advice) but u no they wont stop no matter wot u do. i min ur brown skinned huna! u can never blend in, even if u act gorified.. like some :):) N big up 2 penji who put the keski back on!! :e:

you know what, im all pro sikhi and i think its the best dharm in the world n all, but islam isnt bad, all the ppl that think islam is non respectful to woman, you dont know anything bout it, and then you end updoing nindya of a whole faith....

do yourself a favor, read up on it, find out why they wear hajabs n so on, then you can complain until then, dont....

on sikhifm, i have read the comparison as well, and they mis represented the faith i think...

bhula chuk maff