HELP!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

i am realy really sad right now cuz i got rejected from this class of really outstanding students...i cud have gotten 10,000 dollars for college and everything but i didn't....so i am really really upset and need some shabads that will lift my spirits....plz help me................. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i am realy really sad right now cuz i got rejected from this class of really outstanding students...i cud have gotten 10,000 dollars for college and everything but i didn't....so i am really really upset and need some shabads that will lift my spirits....plz help me................. :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

96975[/snapback]

Were where you apllying to? What is your plans for the future?

Hope you feel better soon! nothing much i can do to help though... no.gifno.gifno.gif

oh, THIS TOPICmight help you.

Penji, Waheguru is beant apaar, he have other plans for you. Please do ardaas to Sri guru Maharaj that you are happy in whatever he gives you and you accept his gifts without any questions being asked.

This is THE TEST Waheguru take of GURSIKHS so, I tell you you have to pass this Guru Sahib's exam with flying colors. Waheguru will listen to your ardaas...

Always stay in chardikalaa...as attachements to worldly things cause PAIN and by doing so we lose faith in Waheguru...

Do ardaas, I would say and thank waheguru...for everything he have given you. He keep giving without considering our eligibility or qualities...

Waheguru tera keeya mitha lage.....

just compare your life to the orphan children of the shaheed singhs in india...

realise that you are lucky!

"Make your stumbling blocks into your building blocks" :)

97045[/snapback]

That's sooooooo true bro, a lot of times we fail to see what we have, all those things we take for granted; clean water, shelter, clothes, food, family, friends etc we are so so soooooo lucky!!

& 2 Navdeep Kaur, sis instead try to be an outstanding student of Guru ji, maintain and improve upon your rehat and enhance your spirituality and mentality; the rewards Guru ji bestows you with will be priceless, worth much more than $10,000!! :)