"Sikhs" leaving Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with posh jatti....control your anger shriomani singh...caling badal names only makes yourself look like a wahhabi fanatic..lets keep peace

remember, even when indira gandhi was doing all the shitttt, Sant Jarnail Singh ji never called her a "<admin-profanity filter activated>" or any other name, he called her "bibi indira gandhi" or "pandita di thee" meaning daughter of pundits...but he never cussed her...lets try to keep our cool, even on our enemies

calling them names, we end up making ourselves look like hate filled idiots.

Since we are at it..

I would like share an sakhi from Siri guru gobind singh ji's time.

Once Guru Ji was travelling and he stopped when he saw a snake suffering really hard by 100 of scorpio's sucking his blood.

Guru Ji went in antardhyan for few seconds when Guru ji's sevak asked Guru Ji - why guru ji was looking at the snake.

Guru Ji smiled, and replied to the sevak.

This snake was a fake sadhu in his previous life and scorpio who are sucking his blood was his chela's.

Fake guru's , sadhu, baba, bhai's, sants existed from guru's time it's not just modern day trend.

We need to do parchar against fake guru's/baba/sants/sadhu's but at the same time we must acknowledge we had equal amount of real sant mahapursh/mahatama's/bhramgyanis in sikh dharma.

Remember- In a dirty pond..no matter how dirty the pond is, if there is meant to be an "lotus"..there will be..dirty pond cannot fight back with lotus..lotus stands out always and does not loose it's mehma or sungandi it's same with real sant mahapursh.

Yes they are rare but in real guru nanak dev sikhi there are loads of real ones as well. One needs  karma to recnognize the real ones...just recently some fools/nidaks on tapobans were cussing sant baba attar singh ji mustanaewaley good to see one of the tapoban sevadar got up and told them off.

98988[/snapback]

Akaal 108 just to confirm that the sakhi was of Shri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji, there was a large snake and thousands of insects eating away at it. The rest of the sakhi is how u stated

Yeah he called her bibi indira before the attack, i think if Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa were to comment on her now he probably would call her a [ADMIN CUT]too, even a dog is "wafadaar" but indira ghandi wasnt even capable of this!

99151[/snapback]

i'm sure a SENSIBLE and RESPECTFUL man like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa wouldn't make immature comments of that sort

rolleyes.gif

Yeah he called her bibi indira before the attack, i think if Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa were to comment on her now he probably would call her a [ADMIN CUT]too, even a dog is "wafadaar" but indira ghandi wasnt even capable of this!

99151[/snapback]

Please resist from trying to be spokesperson for Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. He was a true servant of the Panth and never used derogatory words towards anyone and for you to "think" he would calle her "..." is absurd and disrespectful to Baba Ji.

Going back to Pakhandi baba's, jadoo toone wale, i have also heard a story of Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa "Damdami Taksal" when they were in the UK last summer, how a Amritdhari Singhnee was possesed by and evil spirit, i cant remember the story in full but if anybody knows about it please post it.

99153[/snapback]

I met Baba thakur singh in Italy alst year and I heard the same story