Famous Quotes from your parents...

agress with me :)

aww mann, this aint the person above thread.....hahah this is the 2nd time i've done this..... LOL.gif

does anyone have a parent that says:

"tenu juttee maar maar ke, sir polaa kardoo"

(i'll hit your head with a shoe over and over again and your head will go numb [or get soft])

grin.gif

lol, nah, but ive herd JOOTHIYA MAAR MAAR KEH MOOH RANG DEHNA YA..(by hitting shoes on u i'll colour ur face)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loooooool i been reading this stuff to my mom and she's like "aho sareh iko jeh aa, jeh elta karnia aa ta fir maa peo neh idhaa kehnaa aa" hahhaha :umm:

another one form my dad "tuhadeh peh da raaj nehi chalda" lol when we like expect/want something

and last night me and my baby bro got in trouble hahahha

my dads friend came over and we were messing about and after he went my dad goes "thanu dona nu aaiyeh ge te elta karnia aundia aa, tuhdai shil laun vali hoi aa" :lol:

lol so i told him he would be bored if we wasn't born because they would have nothing to do & no one to yell at! :D

loooooool i been reading this stuff to my mom and she's like "aho sareh iko jeh aa, jeh elta karnia aa ta fir maa peo neh idhaa kehnaa aa" hahhaha :umm:

another one form my dad "tuhadeh peh da raaj nehi chalda" lol when we like expect/want something

and last night me and my baby bro got in trouble hahahha

my dads friend came over and we were messing about and after he went my dad goes "thanu dona nu aaiyeh ge te elta karnia aundia aa, tuhdai shil laun vali hoi aa" :lol:

lol so i told him he would be bored if we wasn't born because they would have nothing to do & no one to yell at! :D

haha..lol...

i sed that 2 ma peh once, he always use 2 nok us out, well the boys n e way..haha and we'd be lyk jeh usee naah hundeh tusi ohdayee rehna see chooey maardhe...lol...

n ma bibi wud larf...

ever herd ur baba telin u stories of ya dad wen he was yunga????....lol....ma baba always duz & bibi sumtymz...

does anyone have a parent that says: "tenu juttee maar maar ke, sir polaa kardoo" (i'll hit your head with a shoe over and over again and your head will go numb [or get soft]) grin.gif
hahaha mines used to say a version of that....like

jutttee maar maar ke sir ganja kar du (i'll hit ur head with a shoe until you go bald)

btw, its head will go soft not numb..... polaa = soft :TH:

i knew that :umm:

not :'(

omg..before submitting the post, i had soft...

but then i was like

polaa means numb..

then i was like no soft

damn..

i need to learn Punjabi

but i TRY :lol:

see! at least one person has faith in me :umm: :D
practice makes perfect jio :TH: :lol:

i had to practice english a lot when i got to canada....so it works both ways. n dont worry i wont make fun of you for not having decent punjabi, i got made fun of for not having decent english before so i can sympathize.....

just keep at it,,,,

see! at least one person has faith in me :umm: :D
practice makes perfect jio :TH: :lol:

i had to practice english a lot when i got to canada....so it works both ways. n dont worry i wont make fun of you for not having decent punjabi, i got made fun of for not having decent english before so i can sympathize.....

just keep at it,,,,

omg..i have enough stories abt me not speakin English well..

lol

wanna hear 'em?? rolleyes.gif

omg..i have enough stories abt me not speakin English well..

lol

wanna hear 'em?? rolleyes.gif

sure,,,,,afteall this is the fun section of the forum :umm:

so wait, your punjabi isnt that good n your english isnt that good either?? grin.gif so then which language are you good at?