Famous Quotes from your parents...

omg..i have enough stories abt me not speakin English well..

lol

wanna hear 'em?? rolleyes.gif

sure,,,,,afteall this is the fun section of the forum :umm:

so wait, your punjabi isnt that good n your english isnt that good either?? grin.gif so then which language are you good at?

she is good atthe language that i talk*! :lol:

which is ...

sorry it's a secrit lol

*speak

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyhow one more we get to hear sometimes when we ask her if we could do or go somewhere.

her answer being "nO" Then we trying to convince her to say "yes"

she would go

"jay appni marji karni hundi ay fir puchdey kio hundey" (if u gona do what u want to thn why do u even ask me?) :umm:

i know u prolly like why is that u only ask ur mum and not dad?

my dad used to say "YES" to everything LOL.gif so there was no prob...but now he tells us to ask mum if we wana do something or go somewhere

but yea my chachi ji always says "Haddii toor du"(im gona break ur bone) but only to the boyz tongue.gif

lol

omg im surprisd i din write da lyrik ma mum usualy sayz 2 me..

"JUNIBRASTY (university) DHE VICH JEH KOI KUREE THENOO PASANDH YA, MENOO DAS DAYE, EH NAAH HOVEH OHNAA THOO FIHREE JAAVEE" blush.gif yea right, lol...omg da amount ov tym i herd that....duz ma hed in now

"JUNIBRASTY (university)

lol yeh they can't pronounce difficult words.

Luckily my mums fluent in english, but my dad isn't so she'll delibrately talk to him in english, and he'll just stare at her! Saying 'Ki paunki jandi engreji vich' LOL.gif

lol

does anybody else's dad always ask for a discount like everyyyyyywhere they go?!? or is it just mine? blush.gif :umm:

haahaa he always picks on some poor sod and then that's it they've had it

and he don't stop until they give him a discount!!!! hahahhaha oh my days bichareh i'm like daddddd they're doing their job okkk and the compnany need to make a profit as well and he's always like "eh tu chup kar ja" hahahaha funny thing is he always manages to get one as well :lol: LOL.gif

when i used to work at sainsburys lol rolleyes.gif all the uncles would ask if they're allowed to use my staff discount card on their alcohol :D @ LOL.gif

OMG once at work...i was so embarrased we were given lectures by the bosses 4 givin 2 much discount then my dad cums in im like wa u doin here? and he had cum 2 pik me up and he saw his frend so he startd bein nice 2 me lol

"ju alrite puth achaa main car de vich wait karda, ooooh kidda paji main tinu dekhiyaa ni, hanji aa meri kura aa? tu ki leya? ooohhhooo nama T.B leyaa... leh meri kuri ithe kamn kardi aa, tu return karkeh te pher tu discount lehla"

ohmy.gif im nudging my dad like shurrrrrruuuupppp wa u doin i cntttttttttt

"kiyon?! :D aa thera uncle aa, tu discount kiyon ne de sakhdi, manager kohn aa?"

and it was right infront of the tills so like evryone knew the "plan" lol and the assistant manager was just givin me dirty luks, i cud see he was thinkin " we all gna go down cuz of u and ur uncles" and alll the employess were punjabi so they knew what we were talkin abt :umm: and the random uncle was embarrasd cuz he knew i didnt wan 2 giv him discount lol but my dad just kept pushing haha

and so i tuk action and ran 2 th bak of the store and hid in the staffroom for like 15mins hoping they had both gone.... all the way home i got the silent treatment :lol: lol

What i really don't get is : aaho. wacko.gif

Someone told me that its only the uneducated people who say that. lol

i find aaho really funny, my grandma says it a lot........aaho :umm: