plz guide n help me

I belong to a sikh family which strongly beleive in sikh tenets, I do follow sikhi as well like my family do. I like i tas well and do like it INTERNALY beleive in Sikhi.

I do recite the Gurbani, do visit the Gurdwara Golden Temple. I do lil bit seva as well. But outlook of mine I dint like....I dint have a beard in good shape, i got infuriated vexed and fedup from my look then i decided to shave my head hair and beard off. and finaly did it i means igot my hairs cut. grin.gif

I did try of console my self u get my hairs back....even my family still dont like my face now. but i am happy :umm: So wat ever i did was it ok????

I need ur reply.i was sikh i m sikh i ll b a sikh in future.....But not a one wid hairs

Bye every one !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.. I don't think you did the right thing brother.. cauz u broke the promise with guru sahib jee..

From our history.. Sikhs gave away their skull, lives, family and even their small children to the brutal rulers.. WHY? just because they don't want to trade their hairs with anything.. And here now we have reason.. "I don't like my outlook" Sorry for being harsh brother.. But Kesh is important part of sikhism.. What's the use of going to gurdwara everyday.. if one gonna cut his/her hair one day??

Keep a good sangat ! Avoid Bollywood freaks ! and then maybe guru jee will do kirpa on you again..

Bhul Chaak Kaee maaf Karna

Waheguru Satnam

I support u Pari Singh for The hair cut "If your heart is good u help others, love others, even u do read gurbani and do sava" Guru ji not going to say u stand in different queue after ur death only bcz u do hair cut.

Plz always obey the rules of Sikhi which force u to help others and give lesson of love and friendship.

There are many Sikhs Which are just outer Sikhs but They r Non-kind.

only outer look :umm: ) not make u Sikh.

"Karam " is much more important then "Dharam"

Your Brother

Honey

"Karam " is much more important then "Dharam"

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

oye karam te dharam waleaaa

wich karam and dharm ur talking abt is this ur dhram if a guy wants to come into sikhe and ur discouraging him by giving him boost what u did is ok :umm: THIS IS UR KARAM and what dharam ur saying (dharam to bina ur nothing) guru sahib teaches u dharam and guru sahib has said not to cut hairs and he gives u naam (dont go into karam kaand) if u do naam from ur heart ur nirmal and if one is nirmal is better than any karam ^_^

PL---- IM MONITRING ALL UR POSTS MAN SO BEWARE rolleyes.gif

as ive repeatedly said.. sikhi is both from outter and inner... and keeping hair is VERY VERY important... kesh is one of our kakkar and in our bejjer kurehat our guruji has also told us not to cut our hair.. why did HE has to give so much of importance to hair?????

veerji is born in a sikh family.. so veerji be a good sikh.. this is wut GOD wants from you. If HE wanted he would have sent u as a muslim or christian or whatever but he chose to send u as a SIKH. So be proud to be a SIKH.

ANd i repeat again a sikh guy always looks GOOD with TURBAN..

If you have cut your hair, you are not a Sikh anymore, no matter what you believe in your heart. Being a Sikh is not only in the inside, it is the outside as well, being a 50% Sikh doesn't count.

gm_rahit_sssb.gif

He alone is a Sikh, a friend, a relative and a sibling, who follows the Way of the Guru's Will.

One who follows according to his own will, O Siblings of Destiny, suffers displeasure of separation from the Lord.

(Sorath M3, P601)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!