plz guide n help me

Bhai Sahib, don't u think Bhai Taru Singh Ji had high internal values? Don't u think he read Baani? Don't u think he served the sangat?

How about Bhai Mani Singh Ji?

Baba Banda Bahadur?

Bhai Mati Daas Ji?

Bhai Sati Daas Ji?

Bhai Deala Ji?

and numerious others?

Yet all these attained Shaheedi and never backed away from the Guru's path?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur not a sikh till youve taken amrit silly. till then we are all stoopid moorakh manmukhs. dont try n inflate ur ego.......none of us non amritdharis are even half worth the name sikh.

sikhi is not some easy ride where u say your a sikh chill thru life and then land yourself in heaven for all eternity. sikhi is like the hardest uni in the world......u have to work like crazy and the most extremely dedicated get seperated from the just quite dedicated......

i remember seeing a BKI member, quite young, i think he was called shaheed jasbir singh. i dont know what he did exactly but he was a martyr for the panth. his dhari didnt look particularly straight or nicely positioned - he left it in his natural beautiful form and altho u might laugh or smile at it.......i can assure u that he is smiling right back from saackhand right now

keeping hair is a BASIC thing.....guru nanak gave 3 basic principles to mardana - wake up at amritvela, serve others and DONT CUT UR HAIR. if u cant even do the basics then dont excite yourself thinking your a sikh for like......bhai gurdas says you are only a sikh once uve taken amrit.......and considering that the gurus said bhai gurdass bani was the key to the guru granth i believe him, not some modern interpritation of sikhi.......

Guest balwinderkaur

i agree with most of the posts here...all except that of honey81...he seems to be misguiding our fellow veer. plzplzplz honey81,go READ READ READ all sikh history and rehatnamas before you write in here and say its okay that you're with short hair cuz its all karam-dharam business. if you wanna remain with cut kes, thats your life but don't encourage others to go along with you too. bhool chook di khima.

P.S.: KES IS SOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT IN SIKHEE .

pari singh,

pyara veer,

i did not want to post here, but i feel i should. What you have done is absolutely shameful and is nothing to be happy about. Cutting your kesh is a BIG SIN and i think this is something guru sahib would not be happy about at all.

You have cut away your inner love by cutting away your outer kesh, your sikhi is just an empty shell, like your nonexistant kesha.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

guru pyareo pari jee by ur post this is clear that now also sikhe jot is there in u, the love of sikhe is still it proves in ur post my brother rolleyes.gif galti sab to honde he we are human full of galti par galti nu sudharna he sab to ache gal he .i have done so many galti in my life if i say here no one will ever come near me(im doing now also) so veer koi na what u have done guru is bakshanhar he is very very dyaloo he can forgive u and us sab to pehla gurdwara sahib jaa ke ardaas karo te mafee mang ke kes rakho then u see what kirpa gurujee will do to u my bother take care god bless u in ur sikhe life. rolleyes.gif

Satnam Waheguru

I know that may of u are against me Bcz of my post if u want u can stuck me out of this. But i am not feared. Do what u want to do. I am ready my Brothers and Sisters. U can Do anythingh what u want. But i am Still Standing with my Wordings.

If u feel bad from it. Then i am Sorry my friends. But i am not going to tell a lie by being forced.......

Bhul Chuk Maf Karna

Your Brohter

HONEY