Holes in Pants :S

Sony

but this place gets a bomb threat about once every month....  so they have a lot of security and stuff and i just dont want to get into ne trouble with the security downstairs, most people i work with know about it so thats not a prob.... but lets see

:wub: @ OMG where the hell do u work? grin.gif

hmmm...but if u wear it outside they cud transfer u from computers to security :doh: ahhhhh.....u did say u had a mean punch :doh:

as for the t shirts..... blush.gif we accept cash, cheque and all major credit cards....ahem....nah me joking...if anyone seriously wants one..let me know... but u canadians...are too far. :doh:

102563[/snapback]

bet he works undercover in sum next NASA or FBI headquarters...

haww wot if hes working 4 taliban :) soz crap joke wacko.gif im stupid

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but this place gets a bomb threat about once every month....  so they have a lot of security and stuff and i just dont want to get into ne trouble with the security downstairs, most people i work with know about it so thats not a prob.... but lets see

:doh: @ OMG where the hell do u work? grin.gif

hmmm...but if u wear it outside they cud transfer u from computers to security :doh: ahhhhh.....u did say u had a mean punch

as for the t shirts..... we accept cash, cheque and all major credit cards....ahem....nah me joking...if anyone seriously wants one..let me know... but u canadians...are too far.

102563[/snapback]

bet he works undercover in sum next NASA or FBI headquarters...

haww wot if hes working 4 taliban :wub: soz crap joke wacko.gif im stupid

102586[/snapback]

hahahahaha lol!! :) im a girl ji and I wish Canada had FBI :doh: lol but no i work in front of police headquarters tongue.gif , since they cant get in there to bomb that place... lol we seem to be the next best thing :doh: @

and APDF i do have a mean punch u just wait and see.. i'll give u a demonstration one day :doh: teeheehee