Guru Gobind Singh Jees Bachan

das_1

I was told recently that Guru Gobind Singh Jee did bachan to sikhs in 1705 durng battle time that sikhs would have to wait 300 years for raaj, is this bachan true? and if so 300 years from 1705 is this year

103134[/snapback]

what about the raj, baba banda singh bahadhur established, and also the one that maharaja ranjit singh made.... grin.gif

I was told recently that Guru Gobind Singh Jee did bachan to sikhs in 1705 durng battle time that sikhs would have to wait 300 years for raaj, is this bachan true? and if so 300 years from 1705 is this year

103134[/snapback]

Many of these bachan are talked about every now and then and they always pass without anything taking place. I think it is a case of people making them up and attributing them to Guru Ji. These people should have their mouths washed out with bleach as they make a mockery out of our Guru Ji.

it could be well interpretated that sikhs would get their raaj only if people had so much faith in guru ji that they wouldnt go to ashramas and dehrai of fake sants etc.

seems like you get some that do that.

so, it could be interpretated, that at the rate of the gursikhs there were in 1704, you would get raaj officially. but seeing theres not many, then we dont have the raaj.

or it could imply manmohan singh

gustaphi maaf

I think people have to stop relying on prophecies and start relying on our true leader, GURU JI. That's the one thing i hate about people today, always moaning and groaning about how since Sant Ji isn't here we have no leader. Even Sant Ji said guru ji was our leader. We don't need a1 commander for god sakes, we have rules to live by, and morals to uphold. You want a Khalistan, you go out there, do your thing, follow your sikhi.