WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

nsinghjk

This topic is the funniest on the forum it sums up the panth in general when it comes to ANY issue:

first nobody acts

then people act but completely randomly with no coordination all falling over each other despite them trying to achieve the same objective

Khalsa starr ji + anyone else please cancel your bids to avoid other gursikhs having to pay more & then ask if u can buy off anjaan penj

P.s. check out the bid history- Guruji is beyond any money valuation

:doh:

Rab Rakha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...the fac that all you guyzz are bidding for these books is just gunna encourage the seller to sell more casue he's gunna make loads of money. If anyone needs a set of these books or similar just p.m me your detials i'll send you out a set at cost price , also supply a two volume set of (dasam granth translations )

then could you please send me a "less" expensive ENGLISH  version of the guru granth sahib? I'm sure you already have many copies of it already.

104582[/snapback]

hey iv won the item now; im willing to give it to you for no payment, just a promise in return to look after it (which i'm sure you will!)