Sikhi Camp 2005!

Ksinghni

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

im going this year to the camp! i went last year as well and it was wicked! the sangat was amazing and the kirtan was like wow especially on the last day!!! i learnt so much about sikhi and i would reccommend everyone to go!! so get ur applications in dudes!!!! :TH:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

I agree with using Kumi as bait, taksali I think we should release him into the nearby woods give him 30 seconds and then hunt him down! See if the urban ghetto gangster can survive in the wild!!! I can just imagine him running through the trees going yo' yo' yo' geeza!!

Ranz how many of you lecister guys coming down? You lot been saying you been looking forward to this all year, best not back out now!

I thought the best bits of each day was Guru Maharjh's Parkash in the mornings and Sukhasan in the evenings! The sight and sound of gurmukhs doing simran early in the morning hours before guru ji was out and then then all the sangat that got ready for guru ji's darshan and the jakareh and beating of the nagara as guru ji took to his throne each morning was amazing! In the same way each night how every single person followed guru ji back to sachkhand nange peri (without shoes) and showed utmost satkar and pyaar was just too much!

The pics on the boss website showing the sangat following maharajh along the winding path through the fields makes one think that when guru ji was in human form that this was the same way gurmukhs would have followed guru ji back to their sleeping quarters then also! Cant wait for it again!

Hope to see as many of you guys there as possible this year as well!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

hehehehehehe, ur dumallaaa is funnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lol only joking taksali 101, anyway im going, i sent my form off likee 3 weeks ago, just can wait, its going to beeeeeeee sooooooooooooo fatttttttttttttttttttttt, it was wicked last year, i remeber me and my mate ( no names) got up 2 days at like 3 in the morning, had a shower and went jogging ( it was funny as we could not see anything), so we just jogged for like 15 metres and came back, i must say it was an excellent jogg, and tthen you see all the singhs going into darbar sahib ji and jus starring at us, anyway BOSS camp i.e. SIKHI CAMP is jus tooooooooo wicked, THE thing is that its ABOUT SIKHISM, not about any particualr jathebani unlike some (reference being made to nang camp and others), me learnt alot from the camp and with guru jiis kirpa am hopin to learn alot more this year, i would like too see alot of members from this forum there, as we always have open discussions etc, and as your lot are great gursikhs it would be good to have these discussions with you lot. anyway see you there

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• 4 weeks later...

:TH: <_< :doh: pray.gif

wjkk Wjkf - Wehave just returned from Sikhi Camp.

Words Cannot describe how enjoyable it was. 6 Days of Sangat With Guru ji, Guru jis Sangat, the pyaar between all sewadars and campers cannot be described

It was amazing, 6 days of Kirtan, Katha, events, activities, and on the last there was a Rehnswai / Kirtan Darbar till 4am.

I didnt wana come back, dont think any1 wanted to come back home, cos to me it seemed like having Sangat of Gursikhs is like your Khalsa Family and that felt like home.

Thats about it really, i can go on n on, but i think i just need my bed for now and upload my fotos from my camera to ma pc now :) Yayyy

lol

Pul Chuk Maaf

Wjkkwjkf