Alcoholics, drugys hijack Smethwick Gurdwara

vgjkk vgjkfateh

Damn ppl got issues!!.....COMMITIES have issues!

theres so much conflict in gurdwara sahibs cus of commities....and they wont drop their place ... as they feel their important as ppl look up to them!..PATHETIC!

Its happeniong in every gurdwara....behind the scenes or either infront!...but its happening

The youth need to stick together!...as were the future generations and we can all slolwy start resloving these problems....

this is were everybody needs to stick together as one....stick up for our gurdwara sahibs where GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is!...

and kick out anti-gurmat ppl!

...who are just in it for the money!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH SANGAT JIO!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm down with the uprising... Bhai Sahib Bhai Iqbal Singh will lead our revolt :doh:

but seriously... we need to do something... espcially in that particular gurdwara...

1 suggestion... get together panj pyaray and jes walk into the gurdwara while the sangats in there... as well.. if Baba Ranjit Singh is there i'm pretty sure he'll support that... then go from there to take over the gurdwara... if u guyz wanna start a revolt or whatever... just do it.... as long as there's no disrespect to guru jee.. but take these guyz out by any other meanz..!!

and if that don't work... call me... i'll lay down a can of whoopa$$ :doh: :doh:

, the Sadh Sangat need to note what has been happening at Smethwick Gurdwara for the last 4-5 years!

104780[/snapback]

Ok point noted

you talk so much about the weird committe set up ...wah have u been doing to sort it out .....i think you've been sittin on the safe side of the fence blush.gif (like watching a fottie match or something..soz cudn't think of a better example )

n if you can't sort it out why bother posting the stuff about how much you hate them or how much you repent their presense

TIME FOR SOME ACTION & NOT JUSt BLATANT CRITICISM :doh:

n if its been going on for 4-5 years ...am sure the people(who come to the gurdwra) aint bothered about what goes on so i fink you shud also give up writtin abt them blush.gif

N IF U HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM DO LET ME/US KNOW tongue.gif :

this nothing new at smethwick, doesnt make it ok though, a couple of the committee mebers are panthic the stage secretary and the treasurer, the rest are usual bunch of ******.

but one thing that you have to enusre is u dont replace one bad apple with another such as shergill..

all the old peopl need to be ousted, why not use the people who do sewa there? u have guys that have been doing nishkam sewa in the lanager for nearly 30 years y not bring them into the committe with professional youngsters working alongside...that is the way forward.

Singh Shiromani....You will find nearly all comittees are like this once confronted they crap their load and cant stick to thier guns. You are dealing with dirt, what can you expect how do these guys sleep at night knowing they are thier just <admin-profanity filter activated> the sangats money and coming into a Gurudwara Sahib intoxicated. Sort it out just. Key thing is EDUCATION, alot of these old boys like down my ends all connected with our mums n dads etc etc, but if you start to educate the sangat about these monkeys then you got the whole backing of the sangat. Make sure you get alot of youth involved and then just one day, turn up the the joint and respectfully ask if you can talk on stage if they dont let you, then just rig the mics and start to talk, and question the comittee and thier actions back it up with 100% solid proof videos, pictures, recording hell yeah just set up a power point presentation about it. LOL.gif After you do this or while doing this they cant lie cos they are infront of Guru Ji but you cant put it past them, then kick them all out what ever means necessary. :doh:

Who was that guy standing next to the stage on the first night and taking 2 sikh youth off the stage then he was standing sort of next to the stairs and backstage on the second night - i think he spoke on the stage aswell on the final night - i think he was wearin a greenish pagg and it looked like he was from the committee and seemed very rude - he was kinda at the front all the time throughout the two days - ne1 know???

WJKK WJKF!!!

104786[/snapback]

Without the youth having a place to gather and be involved in sikhi there plans for the Gurdwara will be complete like the Death Star in Star Wars :doh: