Yo.. Whazz ur fav punjabi food?

S1ngh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif leh no patila man, i make parshadas at the gurdwara :umm: unlike some ppl i won't mention any names cough* rochak *cough who spend more time talking to kuriyan than learn to cook  :umm:

However , there is a problem, I can make perfectly round rotiyans as u can see in the pic, but i can't cook them. The reason is that cos i roll them quite fast and make them proper round , ppl at the gurdwara make me do the rotiyans while they actually cook the parshadas. So when i try to make rotiyans at home, they turn out half burnt but perfectly round grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Honestly I Rolled that in one try. Most of the time its me and my dad who live in uk, mum goes to india in winter to be with Daddi ji, who doesn't like uk, so either my dad or i end up doing the cooking for months.

Plus i make parshadas at Gurdwara when required so i have plenty of experience. I just hope my Future voti (bless her soul ) whoever she is doesn't find out, about me being able to cook or else i wud end up being in the kitchen while she watches Zee Tv :umm: