Santan De Kautak ?

WJKK WJKF

Good job Lord Singh. Even I got a chance to talk to Mr. Pannu yesterday. He clearly stated that he showed this interview just to bring more awareness in our society of whatever is happening around us. He will NOT bring him on the air live which he was thinking of doing before. If anyone is willing to talk to him we have to contact him by ourself. About the publisher, he will give that sort of info. in "bhakde masle" on this sunday. I even asked him if it's anyhow possible to post this interview online. He is more than happy to do so; he is even willing to give the recordings so maybe we can post them online.

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

Good job Lord Singh. Even I got a chance to talk to Mr. Pannu yesterday. He clearly stated that he showed this interview just to bring more awareness in our society of whatever is happening around us. He will NOT bring him on the air live which he was thinking of doing before. If anyone is willing to talk to him we have to contact him by ourself. About the publisher, he will give that sort of info. in "bhakde masle" on this sunday. I even asked him if it's anyhow possible to post this interview online. He is more than happy to do so; he is even willing to give the recordings so maybe we can post them online.

WJKK WJKF

107759[/snapback]

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

That would be great if the recordings could be uploaded on the internet.

Could someone also note the publisher details and Sukhwinder's contact details on Sunday as I have no access to this channel - also for other sangat who are in the same situation.

Please someone note this information and post it! Thanks!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh: