Sikhs after London Terrorist Attacks

As we all know after the terrible events of Thursday, London. Sikhs have yet fallen victim to mistaken identity. Various Sikhs have been assulted, A Gurudwara Sahib in Kent has been burnt. One Gurudwara in Bradford has tried to be burnt. Ever since thursday I have been listening to various news channels, reports and radio stations. IT IS CLEAR, THAT ALL THE MAIN POLITICIANS AND OTHER FIGURES HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED THE SIKHS. It as though SIKHS DONT EXIST. In my eyes everything + everyone has fail to highlight the Sikhs even though they are most likely to be attacked in mistake for some hardcore islamic fundamentalist.

I think rsinghs post about emailing and writing letters to the mayor of london & local mp is a good idea. Heres the link:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=12300

Also people get producing those leaflets and give your opinions and advice on the ones that are already uploaded. Heres the link:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=12285

I think we should also email major news channels and call into main radio stations and express our concerns for the Sikh community and how main politicians including ken livingstone have TOTALLY IGNORED the Sikh community as whole despite the attacks and what the Sikhs have done for the british.

Here are some email addresses of major news channels:

News@Sky.com (www.sky.com/skynews/home)

And I think BBC's is: news@bbc.co.uk ( I have been on thier site, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/default.stm) but can't find a relevant email contact address.

Sorry I just had to post this. Today I was watching the news, and it was amazing how they interviewed so many muslim organisations, and other relevant muslim people in the UK. Sky news also showed the 2/3 mosques that had been attacked. BUT HEY guess what. No mention of the 2/3 Gurudwaras that had been attacked. Again they were interviewing normal muslim people in birmingham...HMMM...YET AGINT NO SIKHS. It gets better in the houses of commons sada prime minister king of kn*bs tony blair didnt mention Sikhs once even though we are the most likely to be attacked. I have seen no statements from ANY Sikh organisation on the TV. I know Sikh Fed has released various statements. How comes they never have any one representing the Sikhs in the UK, is becuase our so called representatives cant be <admin-profanity filter activated>*d or they just been being out right ignored by the media aswell as the major politicians. We look like a total bunch of idiots, sorry to say. Any one have links to BBC hell get me on there. I think the only way we can get around this is to protest outside major tv stations like BBC main headquarters or the next time we clash with groups like the NF. What ur guys views? Do you think the our so called representatives are doing enough>?