Being Amrit Dhari

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

With Guru Jee's Apar Bakshish and Kirpa, I was blessed with Amrit di Daat recently and it is the best thing that has ever happened. I was a bit scared and nervous at first but during the Amrit Sanchar, I felt the presence of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee as my Guru and realised that If I take one step towards Guru Jee, they will take thousands of steps towards me to help me and guide me throughout my life on the Gursikhi path.

The words "Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh" mean so much more to me know. I feel as if I belong to the Khalsa family now.

If you have the feeling that you want to take Amrit, I would recommend that you go for it, because life is too short, who knows when our swaas will end. Im sure it is a decision that you will never regret.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

With Guru Jee's Apar Bakshish and Kirpa, I was blessed with Amrit di Daat on Sunday.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

I was blessed with Amrit on Sunday, too! And I cannot seem to express just what a recharge I feel. I feel that someone walks with me all the time. My Guru's Amrit will always keep me bonded to Him. This is a day I have been waiting for so long . . . and, GuruJi's asked for another head . . . from a clean-shaven manmukh, to an Amritdhari . . . what a journey it has been . . .

So when is the right time to become Amritdhari? The day the love for the Guru exceeds everything else, that's when. We cannot sacrifice our head to the Guru if we have not abandoned attachment to the world.

Do ardas. Prepare youself. Imagine that the call will come any day soon. Live the life like an Amritdhari would - keep your rehat and Amritvela. Have faith in the Guru that your parents will have a change of mind and support you eventually. Don't rebel with your parents. Continually bug them, though! And keep cheerful about it. Even if the day does not come now, don't worry, GuruJi will come calling for His Sikh and then no force in the world can keep you seprated from Amrit.

Blessings to you.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

Lakhvir Singh Khalsa.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

"its like bein in love, no1 can tell u ur the one, u jus know it"

quoted from he matrix, lol, hang on im going sumwhere wid dis

but this quote can be used here, if u think ur redy 2 shak amrit, then pyaro, do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wahegurooo ji ka khalsa, Waheguroo ji ki fateh.

Hey veerji, Umm, well i guess im a bit late replying, but i cam across this topic today, so i thought i wud post. But, about Your parents ji, Don't go against them, its going to cause more fights, trust me on this one. But show them, you can handle, it. Follow rehit, Do everythin as an amritdhari Person wud. Just have faith in Guru ji, and everything will fall into place. He will bless you with amrit, when the time is right, no need to wrry.

Hope i helped ji.

Wahegurooo ji ka khalsa, Wahegurooo ji ki fateh!!!