Teen Suicide Bombers Bombed London

Sony

brothers and sisters

Yasmin is here to learn about Sikhism and not defend Islam or speak on the behalf of it. I think we should recognise that and respect her for her willingness to learn and enquire about Sikhi.

Lets show her support and friendship and stop asking her questions about Islam to which she does not have answers to.

109113[/snapback]

bloody hell!

THANK YOU! FINALLY someone mentions this..... what, you think just cuuz yasmin's here, you can quiz her? nooo sharam, sometimes, it's ridiculous.

well done sikh supreme

109165[/snapback]

Uh I don't know if I was being besharam, I just wanted to ask a Muslim her Islamic take on this and just asked her politely if she could give the sangat some verses from the Quran. Man I didn't know I gave her a 50 question quiz...anyways calm down geez.

People want 100 reasons why we Baba Jarnail singh ji was not a terrorist, but i ask a Muslim if she's read the Quran and after she answered yes i just wanted to know if a verse comes to mind which condemns this type of behavior by Muslim radicals and I'm a besharam...

ajj kal ta Islam nu koyee question hi nahi kar sakda...sikhi nu hajje tak loki question karde ah ki tusi ik wakhra dharam ah, par je kisse ne islam nu question kar liya, toba, asmaan he dig piya duniya te...

chalo eh basharm sangat kolo maafi mangda...age to ani besharmi naal nahi post karoonga..

And to Yasmin, sorry if you took my questions the wrong way. Sikh supreme and i cleared things up via email. My humble apologies. I'm glad you are here to learn and hope you continue to be an active member of the forum.

fateh!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif havent checked this thread for a couple of days... how things change lol

sikh supreme thanx :)

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan i took no offence to your question. I have no problem if people want to ask a simple question on say the basic principles and tenents of islam. but when it comes to issues involing politics, very controversial issues etc and those which require good knowledge to give a reasonable explanation then I am not willing to answer.

Would you answer a question on sikhism if you were not 100% about the accuracy of your answer? Its important these days that if we answer, we answer correctly otherwise this is how mis-interpretations and misunderstandings can happen. hope u see my point. no bad feelings !!! :doh:

I usually make a comment to do with Islam if I see that someone has said soemthing in a thread which is incorrect and needs to be corrected otherwise people will have the wrong understanding (and if people want to pm me about Islam). Other than that then I am here for the sole reason of learning about Sikhism. lets leave it at that!!!