Success for R4G Campaign, as Wedding Venue Shifted

R4G

what would happen if some one booked a venue and hired secuirty am talking about 7 feet kale to stop people from doing anything, coz i feel this is going to be the case and sikhs all over have to unite and overcome this.

UNITED WE STAND !

109362[/snapback]

Go in your bana, full shastar, do you think they gona stop you when they see the sight of you???

you dnt need to use anything, just stand infront of them and dont back down! If they intimidate you, then they win. If you intimidate them and show NO fear, Nir Bhao!! then you will be succesful!

Kale are feared, lets make it known SIKHS dnt fear!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!1

My mama ji is the pardaan in Oxford and he sorted all this out.....plz don't make judgements if you dnt no the full situation.......the Oxford sangat have to use a community hall on Sundays and have only 2 hours to do sukhmani sahib d paath cuz a granthi outside of oxford has 2 cum down just 2 read baani 4rm Guru Ji!! The fact is there is no Gurdwara. Yes the couple were going to have Guru Granth Sahib Ji in the hall but my mama had told them 2 show sum respect and have it in the community hall....its reli dinghy and small...bin there not very nice!!!

There's bin attempts to buy buildings in Oxford but the council sed that it can't b used as a religious place cuz of the noise pollution....Southall Gurdwara were asked 4 there support n they sed we got other projects of our own....we need to help the sangat of Oxford and try n raise money 4 them 2 have a place of worship insted of gettin granthi's 4rm another Gurdwara 2 cum down every week!!!! The sangat have to keep using different places just to do paath, so wot r ppl supposed 2 do...the sangat r <Edited> off with other sikh communities cuz no 1 helps them 2 get a gurdwara and the sangat keeps gettin shorter n shorter!!!!!!

By the way the couple that were gettin married were both police officers!!!

Bhul chuk Maaf!!!!

yeh... i guess the fact of the matter is, sumtimes people dno't have much of a choice... i mean, i know many people in the toronto area who have had VERY difficult times with the gurdwara's... their committee's aren't really IDEAL by any means... and in some cases, gurdwara committee's have even tried to 'hustle' sangataa.... there was one situation where the gurdwara committee did somethin, which would have cost the married couple thousands of dollars more, the married couple threatened to call their lawyers, and the committee backed down after that...

i's not completely the fault of the families who are gettin married.. i's a joint effort... all accommodations must be made for respect of guru jee..