Kirpan - at Delhi Airport

VJKK, VJKF

well ye but u see them 2day, they r a piss take, the reason 4 5 shastar is the pure fact in Dasam Granth that a GurSikh should always have 5 Shastar on them at all times.

this is sumthing i practice myself. the Shastar in my damala are a 'backup' as you could put it.

dont know if any of u know this, but even if 1 of the tips of your kanga brakes off, its no longer a valid kanga... hence y nihangs (cant say all) have 2 in there kesh.

i mean taking it 2 the extrem of having a lil kanga round ur neck or even a kashera is something to worry about.

also with the shastar in your kesh, @ the highest and id say the most respectable place on our bodies, i dont c the wrong in it.

bottom line is your not with out ur Kirpan in this case.

better than removing it totaly.

and even with the neck ones, they might say sumthing... the ones in ur dastar r hidden but also hard to get to which would show ur intentions of NOT wanting to harm any1.

i dont know if that is possible but if it has been done and proved than its ok ..

all im saying is that majority of the airports .. are very strict on what you can bring.. anything that is sharp .. or small but sharp too .. or even that loooks like a dagger but is harmless is not allowed on the plane.. some airports r more strict than others.. so i dont know if this will work everywhere.. i think in toronto this will not pass.. they even tell you to take off the necklace kirpans if you are wearing it and i have seen and heard of this done before.. but if you done it and they didnt say anyting i guess some allow it or you just got lucky like myself at delhi ..

btw.. where can i get this sarbloh singh.. anyplace in toronto .. ? i dont think i have seen it before...