Bhai Chaman Lal Ji

S1ngh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So other than that.. akj of faridabad, delhi gurdwara comm. and chamanjit .. all of em are RSS accourding to the audio file..

First of all the keertania who is doing keertan is SOOO wrong as he is bringing the political agenda while doing keertan. He has no right of saying the current day political events in gurbani thats why sikh panth do not like the raggis opinion in between of keertans. On the other hand, he is right that one shouldn't be doing moortey pooja.. but hey they went to do keertan not the muurti pooja thats what we call "INTERFAITH Gathering".. I don't think that opinion of one keertani can make the fact that chaman ji is RSS Stooge. Just because he was hindu doesn't mean that he must have RSS link and soo on.

He is doing ninda while doing keertan which is not allowed ! Im not a fan of chamanjit or stuff.. but i see the attack on him and others is not valid and gross !

So other than that.. akj of faridabad, delhi gurdwara comm. and chamanjit .. all of em are RSS accourding to the audio file..

First of all the keertania who is doing keertan is SOOO wrong as he is bringing the political agenda while doing keertan. He has no right of saying the current day political events in gurbani thats why sikh panth do not like the raggis opinion in between of keertans. On the other hand, he is right that one shouldn't be doing moortey pooja.. but hey they went to do keertan not the muurti pooja thats what we call "INTERFAITH Gathering".. I don't think that opinion of one keertani can make the fact that chaman ji is RSS Stooge. Just because he was hindu doesn't mean that he must have RSS link and soo on.

He is doing ninda while doing keertan which is not allowed ! Im not a fan of chamanjit or stuff.. but i see the attack on him and others is not valid and gross !

110631[/snapback]

This guy did some beautiful kirtan back in the day and i loved it!! Frmo what i remeber, what he said tho was pretty accurate of Sikhi and i though RSS try to change it??

Forgive if im rong, i havent heard his stuff in years but back in the day when i did, ti was wicked!!

Bhai Chamanjit Singh Lal was one of the first raagis I started actively listerning too. His kirtan and katha was extremely simple and easy to follow. :TH:

I had and still have the utmost respect for his kirtan regardless of his background.

Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to him.. :)