someone help me out

cyb3r_wolf

ahem ahem

simple rules :

your best friend is the one who aint doing the same major/course study as u are, and who isnt your room mate...

never stay with your best friend! he will be juz a room mate n not a friend anymore...

make more goray friends and few but nice desi ones (if they still exist)...

stay away from desi politics...

dont run after girls (like thats gonna happen...lol)...

concentrate on Sikhi n studies rather than alcohol n drugs

choose the major which u are sure u can do and graduate in (or stay stuck in college for ages like someone i know...see him daily in the mirror)

have a good rapport with professors (limited to the classroom)

have clean fun as much as u can

watch good movies (depends how u define "good")

ummm...cant think of any more right now...will let u know as i remember my horrible experiences...

dont worry...all will be fine :umm:

Man i was typing a reply here and then closed the window by accident ohmy.gif

cybr_wulf is from UK and i am as well, i think.

Neways, MAths and english are important subjects in almost all courses, Math is important if u wanna go into Technical field like engineering or computer programming.

Uni life is really good but can get depressing if u don't watch ur step. U will have to learn to balance the studies with trying to live on ur own etc. Just watever u do don't waste time cos time probably is the most important thing when u are at uni.

If u going to an out of town uni then find a gurdwara in that town and get to know the sangat there. May i ask which uni u going to cos there might be people here on this forum who are going there.

Man i was typing a reply here and then closed the window by accident ohmy.gif

cybr_wulf is from UK and i am as well, i think.

Neways, MAths and english are important subjects in almost all courses, Math is important if u wanna go into Technical field like engineering or computer programming.

Uni life is really good but can get depressing if u don't watch ur step. U will have to learn to balance the studies with trying to live on ur own etc. Just watever u do don't waste time cos time probably is the most important thing when u are at uni.

If u going to an out of town uni then find a gurdwara in that town and get to know the sangat there. May i ask which uni u going to cos there might be people here on this forum who are going there.

i dont know yet, but i want to go to one in london... probably south bank..

i got to fill in my UCAS form shortly