Is It Allowed?

Guest Kulvinder Kaur Bajwa

Guest Guest

adpotion would be a better option maybe. giving a child who needs a good home would be such a big seva. as for ivf, dont they get rid of the unwanted embryos..which seems like the same as an abortion to me......

Guest Signs not science

Science has made things possible that once were not so . So it helps us we should not turn outr nose to it help. Instead we should give thanks to the god for making the science able to do this. About cloning or stem cell research not sure although

Guest Guest

Yes, but IVF involves taking a number of eggs from the woman and fertilising them with sperm. Multiple embryos are left to grow and the "healthiest looking" ones are implanted into the woman. The rest of the embryos are thrown away - many people would say that this is no different to an early abortion or taking the morning after pill to stop the embryo developing.

I am sure most Gursikhs would say fertilising eggs to make embryos then destroying some of them doesnt seem right.

penjee, ik benti see i would pm you but chalo koyna. adoption is a wonderful idea, but if you choose to adopt i reccomend go out to different states and adopt a baby and raise him into sikhi its the biggest parupkaar ever. but always appreciate that as much the child needed you and you did a changa kamm, you needed the child to fufil the void in your life.