BINA SHASTAR KESAN DEO NA DEEDARE

THE REMOVAL OF KESH IS A BUJAAR KUREIGHT, KNOWN AS HAZAAMATH

ONE WHO COMMITS THIS IS NOT A SIKH

and it isnt up to u

reight pyare mujh ko sikh pyaara nahee

u cant make ure own little version of sikhism

this is y peopl get different maryadas

follow wat guru je has WRITTEN AND SAID

and wat the heck do u mean no ones given proof?

in last 3 of my posts ive given at least 7 thuks from banee saying dont cut ure hair

bhula chuka maf

113341[/snapback]

Thats when guru ji created the khalsa the khalsa is different from a Sikh.

In order to become a Khalsa you must keep your hair....but if your a Sikh you dont but if you want to to become one you have to start.

Thats the distinction I am trying to show you guys but your so solid in your views you can't see logic.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

when guru sahib is talkin about his sikhs in Sri Guru Granth Sahib (where the term SIKH comes all over..) and when guru ji talks about his khalsa in other banis or even hukamnamas.. he is talkin about the same thing ..

there is no difference between and sikh and a khalsa..

Guest Guest

hold on ..

ok ..

let me get this straight..

you guys are saying hair is not important .. ?? hair ???? so you guys are saying as long as you dont committ any sins and be a good living being .. its all good .. but its upto u if you want to cut your hair or not ?!?! THE SAME HAIR that guru sahib has given to you .. the same HAIR that many shaheeds including BHAI TARU SINGH has sacrificed so people like US and YOU can have a life to breath rite now .. can we imagine a world TODAY if it werent for ALL those shaheeds in the past .. HAVE WE FORGETTEN THAT !?!?! Guru sahib acknowledged his SIKHS such as bhai taru singh who did not convert and had THAT much faith in his guru that he didnt let even ONE hair strand on his head break ... NOT EVEN ONE.. and here we are saying WHO CARES !?!?!

Guru sahib has given us this body and whatever comes along wit it .. if your meant to have hair at places that other people dont have just accept it .. i know it gets hard and in some cases its hard but you MUST try .. this is in a way of guru sahib testing us.. testing us and asking us if we have the strength of those same shaheeds of the past.. there is no mughal empire after us but EVEN a MUCH BIGGER FORCE.. the force of the WEST.. the force of FASHION.. the force of PEER PRESSURE.. i think all these forces and much more are becoming a big evil in the world of today ..

lets all encourage people to stay strong.. if we all encourage people and stay on the same level .. maybe no one would be forced to cut their hair but rather admire the beauty of hair and agree that hair is a necessity that we should all have cuz guru sahib gave it to u s..

just my two cents..

vaheguru

veer je

try to get this

read slowly

u read to fast through posts

daas showed u using rehgitnamai that one who is a sikh is amridharee

daas has shown u using gurbanee and reightnamai it is a must for a sikh to keep his hair

everythin has already been given

all u have to do is read

i dontkno y u keep on sayin no proof has been given

cause it has

its like a broken tape

u says ame thing over and over

the proof is givn veeer je or bhenjee

please take time to read it

and understand it

bhula chuka maf

hold on ..

ok ..

you guys are saying hair is not important .. ?? hair ???? so you guys are saying as long as you dont committ any sins and be a good living being .. its all good .. but its upto u if you want to cut your hair or not ?!?! THE SAME HAIR that guru sahib has given to you .. the same HAIR that many shaheeds including BHAI TARU SINGH has sacrificed so people like US and YOU can have a life to breath rite now .. can we imagine a world TODAY if it werent for ALL those shaheeds in the past .. HAVE WE FORGETTEN THAT !?!?! Guru sahib acknowledged his SIKHS such as bhai taru singh who did not convert and had THAT much faith in his guru that he didnt let even ONE hair strand on his head break ... NOT EVEN ONE.. and here we are saying WHO CARES !?!?!

Guru sahib has given us this body and whatever comes along wit it .. if your meant to have hair at places that other people dont have just accept it .. i know it gets hard and in some cases its hard but you MUST try .. this is in a way of guru sahib testing us.. testing us and asking us if we have the strength of those same shaheeds of the past.. there is no mughal empire after us but EVEN a MUCH BIGGER FORCE.. the force of the WEST.. the force of FASHION.. the force of PEER PRESSURE.. i think all these forces and much more are becoming a big evil in the world of today ..

lets all encourage people to stay strong.. if we all encourage people and stay on the same level .. maybe no one would be forced to cut their hair but rather admire the beauty of hair and agree that hair is a necessity that we should all have cuz guru sahib gave it to u s..

just my two cents..

113355[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong... hair is imporant if you want to be amritdhari, the pure ones. But what if your not ready? what if you know you will fall prey to one of the sins even if you do take amrit due to peer pressure from guys like you.

Remember the guru's are our guides they do not enforce anything on us. It is our choice what we do, and the day we take amrit is the day we are strong mentally / spiritually to do so ...but tell everyone that you can't be Sikh cos you dont have any hair is just childish, stupid and lacks logic.

Lets all see the message of what the guru's are saying....and stop enforcing things upon ourselves which are not even written down as law.

vaheguru

veer je

try to get this

read slowly

u read to fast through posts

daas showed u using rehgitnamai that one who is a sikh is amridharee

daas has shown u using gurbanee and reightnamai it is a must for a sikh to keep his hair

everythin has already been given

all u have to do is read

i dontkno y u keep on sayin no proof has been given

cause it has

its like a broken tape

u says ame thing over and over

the proof is givn veeer je or bhenjee

please take time to read it

and understand it

bhula chuka maf

113357[/snapback]

Ok veerji I can see we not gonna agree on this

so i'm gonna make my way out of this thread.

bhulla chuk maff

hold on ..

ok ..

just my two cents..

113355[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong... hair is imporant if you want to be amritdhari, the pure ones. But what if your not ready? what if you know you will fall prey to one of the sins even if you do take amrit due to peer pressure from guys like you.

Remember the guru's are our guides they do not enforce anything on us. It is our choice what we do, and the day we take amrit is the day we are strong mentally / spiritually to do so ...but tell everyone that you can't be Sikh cos you dont have any hair is just childish, stupid and lacks logic.

Lets all see the message of what the guru's are saying....and stop enforcing things upon ourselves which are not even written down as law.

113358[/snapback]

remember ..

keeping hair does not mean you HAVE to be amritdhari.. why not be one of those guys that are like amritdhari .. when your rehni behni is like an amritdhari you will know urself WHEN the RIGHT time is to take amrit..

no one is saying you HAVE to be amritdhari .. being an amritdhari is just a path that is easier and set rite for YOU by guru ji .. he made the path of being an amritdhari .. why else would guru gobind singh ji call his khalsa his pure ones ..

when you are ready veerji only then go for amrit..

what i was saying about hair is its essential cuz guru sahib gave it to us .. even jesus had mad respect for hair .. i bet he knew the value of it but sadly its not been spread through out the christian world..

so keep your hair .. anything given to you by guru sahib is given by him .. why desert it ??

k... i haven't read most of the posts up here.. 'cause i'm jes too lazy... but basically i'ma tell it how it is...

facial hair on women... its MOSTLY (not completely) caused by hormone imbalance.. ALL women have some facial hair... regardless ... however, excessive amount of facial hair is caused by hormone imbalance... u don't beleive me... go ask ur doctor... ask ur friensd who are majoring in biology... now bleaching or removing or ne of that stuff isn't gonna help the situation... it's actually a medical condition which can turn serious... one should go to the a doctor to fix this... why u ask?... because it can affect one's ability to have kids... if the case is really bad, meanin the hormones are REALLY messed up, then that affects the chances of having kids... and if u DO have kids, it increases the chances of having kids with hormone defects.. to tell u the truth i'm too lazy to look for the facts and all that stuff.. but if ur a female with more facial hair then u think is 'normal'... go to ur doctor and talk to him/her... they will run tests and tell u if ur hormone levels are fine or not...

BUT... having said that.. do NOT remove hair... it IS A KAKKAR... whoever says its not... man i dunno where they're gettin their facts from.. but they are WRONG... if ur amritdhari and have removed ur hair it is A KUREHIT... whether ur a MAN or WOMAN...!!! :nihungsmile:

well..i also have same sort of query..i belong to gursikh family but i have shaved hairs frm my body and i never found it wrong...

so far i have been doing japuji sahib and sukhmani sahib regularly...and i believe in Guru Granth sahib...

So wud like to know the views of ppl on it...

i never felt repentful for this...though family never appreciated that...

lookinf forward for views on this

oh raju shhhh tongue.gif kesh need to be respected our sisters can go to a doctor and figure out what it is there body is trying to tell them.

112177[/snapback]

straight up i's wrong.... i's a kurehit... but.. u do what u want... we can't telll u what to do... but as long as u know i's kurehit... no ifs, ands, or buts about it..!! so if u plan on takin amrit one day... then u gotta know that shavin or REMOVIN hair at all is kurehit... and it doesn't matter if other people 'think its okay'... 'cause, bottom line, I'S NOT..

:TH: